37

Yn pov

I am here laying on couch but that jerk is still not here like seriously
how can he do that He doesn't love me anymore *crying*

Yn - Jerk I hate you how can he let his wife sleep on couch .......Is he falling for someone else no no no this can't be happened ....but What if yes ....
No I love that jerk I can't see him with someone else *sobbing*
What if he leave me because of my childish behaviour I am also dumb and silly ... What if he is tired of my behavior .....
Why I am like this chubby and dumb
I think he really falling out of love
That jerk ..*sobbing hard*

Jimin pov

It's being 10 minutes but my little monster is still not here I think I have to check on her ..

Jimin - Let's go park jimin you have a kid now who is angry on you ..
Sometime I really think that she is a kid just her body grow up not her mind...
I came downstairs and saw yn laying on couch I came near her and hear
She is crying but Why I was so worried for her so I quickly open the light and came towards her and hug her ...

Author pov

Yn was crying but suddenly she feel someone hugging her so she get up and sit straight She stop crying but her eyes where puffy and her nose is also red She just look at jimin with her teary eyes and hug him tightly and cried..

Yn - You jerk you don't love me anymore *hitting his chest*

Jimin - Who said that huh ! I ONLY LOVE YOU

He said being frustrated because he don't like when yn said that he don't love her because she is the only girl that jimin love...

Yn - So why- why do-n't you spend time with me at par-ty and go to that girl huh I do dieting for you and you just ign-ore me she w-as right I am not a perfect match for you a-nd you will leave me when I will beco-me cubby
You will give me divor-

Jimin was blank listing yn word he do not understand any word but when he heard yn saying that he will leave her he became angry and pin her to couch before she can complete her word...

Jimin - Complete your word and I will give you the hardest punishment you ever had *deep voice*

Yn - *sob* You are b-ad y-ou are sca-ring me .*sob*

Hearing her words jimin eyes got soften and he pull yn in his lap
and caress her head ...

Hearing her words jimin eyes got soften and he pull yn in his lap and caress her head

Just imagine like This ...

.....

Jimin - I am sorry I made you scared but baby I only love you and why will I leave a Angel like you you are my everything and life I can't live without you and about being cubby if you become cubby I will love the cubby cute little monster of mine ..
I only love you and I don't care you you are skinny or fat  I don't love your   boby I love you natural how you behave with me how you care for me how you blush because of my actions or words I just Love you my love ❤️   *peck her forehead*

Yn was just listening his every word really she don't know how to describe her feeling she was so happy hearing his word she don't know what she does that she have this much good husband she was also feeling guilty for saying those word to him that he don't love her but at last his word makers secure that he only love not anyone else now she knows nothing can break their bond their love...

Yn - I am so-rry *sob*

Jimin  - You don't need to be sorry my baby I am sorry that I make you feel that way that you suspect me-

Yn - No no I am sorry I just came into her words and start being like this..

Jimin - Whose words baby ..

Yn - That*Nervous*

Jimin - Baby tell me the truth oke..

Yn - That day in class *tell everything*

Jimin - Now I am angry with you how can you think that huh that I will leave you because of that stupid reason *serious*

Yn - I am sorry na!*pout*

Jimin - No means no I am still angry on you..*turn his head *

Yn - ahh Don't be angry please forgive me tell me what I have to do I will do everything *pout*.

Jimin - Everything *smirk*

Yn - Yeah!

Jimin - Ok so give me long kiss on my lips *pout*

Yn - Oke

Then yn place her lips on jimin lips she kiss him deeply and jimin also started to enjoy the kiss...

......

After 7 minutes yn break kiss and look at jimin while blushing ...

Jimin - I want more please *pout*

Yn - Shut up and first tell me who was that girl with you ..

Jimin - Who ?

Yn - That in party

Jimin - You mean yeji ..

Yn - I don't know her name but why were you closer to her huh ...

Jimin - *chuckle * My jealous monster you don't need to be Jealous of her she is my cousin we meet after years so that why I miss her she is just like a baby sis to me and she treats me like a big brother ..*peck her lips*

Yn - Ooke And one more thing

Jimin - Now what ..

Yn - Promise me that I will be the only girl you will love *pout*

Jimin - Baby but I can't promise you that ..

Yn - Why jerk are you planning to leave me *angry*

Jimin - I told you don't say that *cold*

Yn - oke oke but tell me the reason why can't you promise me ..

Jimin - Because I will love our daughter more than you *smile*,

Yn - Which daughter *confused*

Jimin - The daughter which we will make today *smirk*

Jimin smile and pick on like a  koala style ..
Yn was blank but suddenly she stop him..

Yn - No we can't !!

Jimin - Wae ? Baby I want you .. you always make me hard wearing that dress I really wanna make love with you love ..*whining*

Yn - But I am on my period *pout*

Jimin - HELL NO !
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BEEN CONTINUE
.
.
.
How it was tell me in comments 💜
Hope you like it 💜
If you like it give it a vote 💜
.
.
Sorry for grammatical mistakes 😩✨
.
.
BHORAE 💜