Kongpob

I stared at that darn medical student again. He has really stepped on my toes a 100 times since the start of this event. It's a 1 week long Engineering camp and the Dean insisted, let me make it clearer, she FORCED me to have a Medical tent for the students who may be injured despite me stressing we don't need it as no.1 we are wolves, we don't need medicine, no.2 with Pha dating P Arthit, despite him having graduated, no one is going to go to his boyfriend's tent for treatment so the medical team was just getting extra credit for doing nothing!

But I had to give Pha credit; since he knew no one would come for treatment when he is around, he purposely did rounds instead; being a mobile first aider and left Kit and his other idiotic specimen of a friend Beam to manage the tent.

Kit was fine; he did his job seriously. But the other asshole? Beam, he was never there. I would forever catch him flirting with someone. I lost it when I saw him flirting with the girl I had a crush on; P Nia. So I stomped up to him and dragged him away.

"Beam! You are here for a duty. So please do that and stop being distracted and distracting others!"

You know what the fucker did? He just smirked at me and walked away. He turned to me just as he was about to turn the corner; "You mean you want me to stop flirting with P Nia? Say so then. Stop pretending like you care about the others."

And he went off. I glared at him, I was so hopping mad! I would have punched him if I could. But that would get me into trouble with P Arthit as Pha and Beam were best friends plus I can so hear my senior's voice in my head; "That's not becoming of a head hazer Nong. Behave! Be a good role model."

That's because you didn't deal with idiots like Beam, P Arthit. I groused inwardly as I headed back to the field. I ensured the remaining day ran well. It was well over 7pm when I had packed up with my team and we were about to leave. I told my boys to go first as I saw the lights in the Medic tent still switched on. I decided to go check on what was happening.

I walked towards the tent and to my surprise I saw Beam in there, busy working on counting the stocks and recording them.

That's odd, I thought Pha would do it. Then it hit me, Pha had gone off on date night; very very strongly persuaded by P Arthit. But where was Kit?

"Kit is with Forth. They went off earlier. Kit offered to do tomorrow so i told him I settle it today."

I didn't realize I had voiced my thoughts out loud and I looked up to see Beam looking at me, with his eyebrows raised like wtf.

I just nodded at his reply and took off. Just because he was staying doesn't mean I had to. I was done with my duties anyways. But I glanced back a final time and realized that Beam was immersed in his work again.

Hm, it didn't strike me he was quite serious about his job when he wanted to be. He seemed too cheeky for my liking that this was a little surprising.