Beam

"What do you want?"

I watched as Kong gulped silently in front of me. I looked and he still had said nothing. I was about to close the door when he stopped it.

"I wanted to say sorry. I was conflicted... over letting the girl go... I mean nothing happened.. I'm sure she wnt do it again?"

I stared at him. Is he for real?!

"Are you for real?! Conflicted?! She wanted to hurt you! It just so happened it landed on me. Don't you worry it may happen again?!"

"Beam.. its not that.. its.."

"Because it's Nia right? That's why you want to help. If you want to release, go ahead. I don't fucking care. Why come say sorry to me then?! Are you feeling remorseful or you came to say it hoping I will agree you to dropping the case? You are selfish aren't you Kong?"

[Author's POV: OH FUCK NO. WHAT IS HAPPENING!!]

I just slammed the door on Kong. I couldn't be bothered anymore.

(Kong's POV)

Shit, I had screwed that up. I wanted to say sorry but what did I end up doing?! Aim will kill me if he found out.

(Sunday rolled around.. Back to Beam's POV)

I decided to spend my day just watching movies. It has been a bad week and I wanted to end it on a good note. I was through the first half of my first movie when I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and it was Aim.

"P Aim! What are you doing here?"

"No need for honorifics Beam. I came to see you, check on how you are doing and also make this idiot here apologise to you."

He then pulled Kong towards him who was standing hidden at the side. I immediately glared when I saw him.

"Aim, if you came to see me, that's fine. I'm better now actually. But I don't wish to see that guy nor get his apology. Not necessary anymore..

"Beam, I apologise. For this idiot who was being an idiot. I admit the way he put it was wrong but his intention was right. He did feel very remorseful about how you feel and the fact that you had suffered on his behalf. To be fair, u even overlooked your own pain and was just looking out for him."

I looked at Aim. At least he had more common sense than his friend. I acknowledged Aim and waiied respectfully as he left. Kong lurked abit more but I just shut the door on him. There was no reason for us to interact anymore.