Kongpob

I waited till Pha and Kit came back and then I left. I still had an event to finish up and plus Beam's friends were around.

I was on the way back when my thoughts went back to when I had gone back to get my wallet and I saw Beam on the ground.

I know he was a flirt and whatnot, but he definitely didn't deserve to be beaten up. Who could have that much of anger on him?

I got back to my dorm and was texting my boys when Sharp called me.

"Hey what's up man?"

"You remember that fellow who got hit? The one you saved?"

"Beam? What about him?"

"Actually I don't think the hit was meant for him."

"What do you mean??"

"So i was at the cafe earlier with Aim earlier on a date. We were leaving and Aim had a call. He went to attend to the call whilst I waited outside. I heard 2 guys talking and 1 mentioned on how their friend had hit Beam instead of their original target. And if I heard correctly, the one who hit Beam was actually a girl!"

"What the.. do you know whom it was?"

"I couldn't place the two guys as they were in home clothes but the one dude mentioned the girl was in Communication Arts so the chances of her bumping into Beam was low and she was positive that no one saw her. She apparently wanted to hurt the guy who was trying to woo her Nia but it landed on the wrong fellow. She only realised when Beam turned and she saw his face. Do you have any idea on who is trying to woo Nia? We need to warn that fellow."

"Nia? As in from Communication Arts? The Year 2 student? That fellow would be me. I'm the one who's been trying to woo Nia..."

"Aww shit Kongpob.. I think Beam took the hit meant for you.."

I thanked Sharp for telling me, hanging up. My head was full of thoughts over whom this mystery girl is, why was she so upset that I was trying to woo Nia and resort to wanting to bash my head in? And the worst part, Beam was caught in the cross fire. I sighed. I had to get to the bottom of it later once classes were over.

For now, sleep was important. It was 4am already and I has classes st 9am. I sighed. It has been a long week. I can't wait for the event to end.