Special Chapter - Under Maintenance

A/N: Sulitin niyo na ang pagiging mabait ko. HAPPY 200K READS CYB!

Warning: Rated 18+ 😉

---

Third Person

Moans and cries of pleasure echoes inside the dark empty storage room at EXE building. Luckily for the culprits, it's already grave time that almost members of the organization already left the building.

"Yeah, that's right moan my name, love." Channary seductively whispered at Salirah's ear as she continue her assault at the older's mound. Her right arm is supporting the body of the older while the other hand's busy caressing her aching mountain.

Sound of soft whimpers escapes the older's mouth as Chan nibble her ears, slighty licking, biting, and teasing. Alam na alam kung saan ang kiliti ng kanyang asawa.

The older shut her eyes tight from the sensation Channary's talented mouth is giving her, gripping the latter's head tight, but not too much to the point of hurting the younger.

Kahit ilang taon na ang nakalipas simula noong nagpakasal sila ay wala pa ding nagbabago. Nandoon pa rin ang init at lagablab ng pagnanasa at pagmamahal para sa isa't isa. Walang kasawaan, walang katapusan.

Bakit nga ba sila napunta sa ganitong posisyon? Well, kakatapos lang nila sa isang misyon.

"S-stop..hng..teasing." The older moaned as Channary trailed her kisses down to her exposed chest. Licking, biting, and grazing her clothed mounds with her perfectly white teeth. Na kahit nga may sagabal sa pagitan ng labi at hinaharap nila ay mas lalo pa yong nakadagdag sa init na dumadarang sa kanilang dalawa.

Salirah hold onto the side of the table she's seating in, it's small but just right to support her. Wala din naman kasi siyang ibang pwedeng pwestuhan sa kulob at maliit na lugar na iyon.

Ang simpleng palitan nila ng halik kanina ni Channary ay hindi niya inaasahang aabot sa ganito. Sa sobrang frustration na nga yata ng asawa niya ay hinila na lang siya nito sa unang pintong nadaanan nila.

Well, she can't blame the younger. Having a child na laging gustong nakadikit sa kanilang mag asawa, nasasakripisyo talaga ang oras nilang pansarili.

Chariannah needs them, almost 24/7. Masyado siyang nagmana kay Channary na parating nais ang atensyon ng mga magulang.

The younger impatiently tug Salirah's blouse, making her blouse's buttons flew everywhere the place. Her mouth never leaving the older's body.

"I'll make it quick." She uttered as she lifts Salirah's lower body to remove her shorts and underwear, leaving her with only nakedness.

The younger scanned her wife's body, mesmerize by her beautiful figure together with the disheveled look of the latter.

"You're so perfect." She mumbled before connecting their lips for a hungry kiss. Her hands traveling to Salirah's body, caressing every inch of the goddess under her.

She then break away from the kiss. Parting the older's legs, she lowers herself until she comes face to face with her aching center. She gave the older a grin before gently blowing at her center, earning a whimper from Sam. Chan smirked to herself, thinking how huge her effect to her lover.

Before Salirah can utter a word, Chan's mouth already made contact with her center. Lapping her with gentleness and at the same time hunger.

Sam grab the younger's hair after she bit her clit, making her legs wobble a little.

The latter then use her skillful tounge to lick every corner of the older's center.

Moans, groans, and sinful cries escapes Salirah's mouth as Channary's tounge continues her assult, tasting every corner of her.

Channary then plunged her tounge inside the older's aching hole, making Salirah jolt from the sensation. She maneuvers her tounge in and out sending the older into oblivion.

"Hng.. mmhhhh.. I'm.. near." Sam groan as she felt something building inside her stomach, she knows she's nearing her limit. But before she can reach her climax, Channary suddenly stop.

"Not so fast, wife." She whispered before standing from her place, tugging the older closer to her then gave her a hungry kiss.

Naglumikot naman ang mga kamay ni Channary patungo sa kaselanan ng asawa, gently pressing two digits inside of Sam.

She then started to move in and out while trailing her kisses down to her wife's mound. She immediately suck one of her aching nipples, while her fingers are doing their magic down.

Tanging ungol at impit na daing lamang ang kayang ibigay na sagot ni Sam, pressing the younger's head closer to her body, na para bang hindi pa sapat ang pagkakadikit nila.

Her body's starting to convulse as the unbearable pleasure started to surge inside of her. As if Channary can hear what she's thinking, the former started to increase her pace wanting to bring the older into one hell of a ride.

"... c-close.." Salirah whimpered as she felt her wall started to clench around Channary's finger, causing more friction inside her.

The latter then even her pace sending the older into time space after few more thrusts. Her body convulses from the sensation and Channary help her ride her orgasm.

Mahigpit na niyakap ni Channary ang asawa upang alalayan habang hinahabol nito ang hininga. Daig pa nila ang nagmarathon ng ilang milya dahil sa kakapusan ng hangin na kanilang nararanasan.

".. That's.. tiring.." Salirah whispered after calming down herself.

"Well, you're too sexy I cannot help myself." Channary said with a light chuckle, earning a blush from the naked older.

"I'll help you get dress, Chari's probably looking for us now." She added before helping the older with her clothes.

Salirah glare at her after seeing her blouse, buttons missing. Luckily, Chan's wearing a shirt under her pullover.

After making sure that the older's ready, they exited the dark room with hands glued with each other.

Channary looks at the sign she put outside the door earlier, laughing at herself for being a genius.

Room unavailable: Under Maintenance

~

A/N: Wash your minds after :') Basta I'm innocent.

-zyg