Prologue

Author's POV

After killing the Dark Lord, the Doom Slayer's mission is now over. The remaining Ancient Gods brought back Slayer to the coffin where they found him in the first place.

TAG1: "How long are we going to seal the Slayer?"

TAG2: "As long as it needs."

TAG3: "Now that the Dark Lord is no longer, do we still need the Slayer to be here?"

TAG2: "Yes. Even if the Dark Lord is no more, there's still conflicts coming on taking the position of the Dark Lord."

TAG1: "And only the Slayer, will be able to stop them."

Unknown to all of them, the Dark Lord put a curse on the Slayer after he was killed. His soul will leave his body and this world.

So the Ancient Gods, just buried the Slayer's dead body.

Outside of the Shinganshina district, a boy that about the age of 12 years old is laying down on the ground without any clothes.

The boy opens his eyes and slowly gets up. He looks around and saw nothing but many abandon houses in front of him, and some hills and trees behind them.

He felt tremor on the ground as if something is coming closer. Then a large footstep stomp behind him, and it was a 10 meter Titan.

The boy didn't have any fear on his face when he's face to face with the Titan. Only menacing murdering intent.

The Titan grab the boy and brings him to it's mouth to eat him. But the boy simply broke free from the Titan's grasp. He punch the Titan to the face then punch it in the eyes.

He grab the Titan's jaw and starts pulling it off of it's head. The boy succeeded and the Titan falls on it's back. As the boy walks away, the Titan starts to regenerate it's missing jaw.

The Titan slam it's fist to the boy, but he quickly turns around and stop the fist, creating a small crater under him.

He then grab the Titan's fist and slam it on the ground. He then starts to spin the Titan around, throwing it very far away from him.

After that, the boy starts heading towards the abandon houses to look for some clothes or at least weapons.

He was able to find some clothes but it looks like a farmer's clothing which he didn't care. He found some old farming tools that can use as a weapon.

He continues to look around the house to find something else, and he found some old plates, spoon and fork at the cabinet.

He took a deep breath before walking out of the house and sitting on the porch. While thinking on his situation, he saw a deer walking by. He gets up and the deer starts running back to the forest and the boy grabs a knife in the kitchen and went after the deer.

He arrived to the forest and start looking for the deer. He spotted the deer and about to throw the knife at it, he saw another Titan about 7 meter approach the deer.

He grab a small tree beside him, pulling it off it's roots and throw it at the Titan, piercing it through the chest.

Smoke starts to come out of the Titan's body and the would starts to heal. The Titan pulled the pierced wood out of it's stomach, healing it fully.

The Titan roared at the boy and charge at him. The Titan dived at him, but the boy just punch the Titan to the face, breaking it's jaw.

The boy jump towards the Titan, used his knife and stab it on the Titan's chest. He then cut the Titan's chest wide open, punching it's rib cage before grabbing it's heart with his bare hands and pulling it out.