Chapter 15: Everything goes to Hell

Y/n's POV

I've been swimming in the ocean for two days, I just hope my knife doesn't get rust on it. As I kept swimming, I spotted a ship that's heading my way.

Y/n: "Another patrol ship."

While I was heading here, I destroyed two patrol ships that's heading to Paradis. And this one will be the third.

I dive underwater and let the ship pass over me. I then punch a hole on the bottom of the ship, ripping it wide open.

Captain: "Mayday! Mayday! The Keel has been compromise! Abandon ship! I repeat! Abandon ship!"

I can hear everyone panicking and getting the life boats ready. I swam to the rudder, grab it and starts dragging the ship down into the deep

Once I was deep enough, I swam inside the ship and start looking for their explosives. Once I found it, I detonated it, blowing the whole ship along with everyone in it.

The explosion push me even deeper and I saw few sharks are coming to eat the dead soldiers.

I continue swim towards Marley and let the sharks deal with the dead bodies. Even if another patrol ship pass by, I'll do the same as well.

It's been almost three hours since the sunken a patrol ship, I finally spotted Marley. I noticed that there are a soldier guarding by the pier.

I dived down underwater to avoid detection while moving close to the pier. Once I was close, I quickly grab guard by the belt of his pants and drag him down on the water. I then stab his neck with my knife and let him fall into the depth.

I climb to the pier and head towards the warehouse. When I got inside, the place looks like a storage where ammunition is being transported. I heard voices coming somewhere and I followed it and saw two guards talking.

Guard1: "Hey, I heard that the Artificial Jaw Titan worked on the Warriors."

Guard2: "It did? Oh shit. Then our scientist can now make more artificial Titans."

Guard1: "Yeah. But they said that it's still not complete. It's not yet strong as the real deal."

Guard2: "But still, that's a massive achievement for Marley to create a Titan. If the scientist manage to perfect it, then it's our time to attack Paradis and kill those Devils."

Guard1: "I'm still shock when the War Chief returned in defeat."

Guard2: "Yeah. From what I heard on Braun's report, there one guy there that was able to defeat the Armor Titan."

Guard1: "He might be able to take on the Armor Titan, but he's no match to Marley's full force."

I had enough of what they're talkin and decide to throw my knife into one of them, hitting him in the head. The other guy was shock and fell down to his ass.

Guard1(Shock): "Ghin!"

He looks back and saw him walking towards him. He grabs his pistol and aims it at me.

Guard1(Shock): "S-Stay back!"

I didn't listen and kept walking towards him. He fired his gun at me, shock that I still kept walking. He keeps firing his pistol until he ran out of bullets. As he keeps pulling the trigger, I grab him by the neck and lift him up.

Y/n: "Where is Zeke Jeager?"

Guard1: "I-I d-don't know!"

I grip his neck tightly and his face starts to turn purple.