Chapter 07: Traitors

Author's POV

After Y/n and Annie return to Stohess, they really did saw a Titan inside the wall where Annie tried to escape.

Annie: "That Titan.... It looks like a Colossal."

Y/n: "The report on the Colossal Titan is even taller than the walls."

Annie: "Not all Titan has the same height."

Then a Scout walk towards them.

Scout: "Captain. The Commander wants to see you."

Y/n heads to where Erwin, Hanji and Levi are while Annie follows him. Once they arrive to the office, they saw Hanji sitting on the chair while holding a rock.

Erwin: "Y/n."

They were shock when they see Annie entered with Y/n.

Levi: "Mind explaining why she's here?"

Y/n: "She's part of my Squad now."

Hanji: "You don't have a Squad."

Y/n: "I do now."

Erwin: "We'll talk about that later. We have report that Titan's been spotted inside Wall Rose. The Garrison already went to search for the breach. Annie. Do you know if any of your allies brought the Titans in Wall Rose?"

Annie: "No. None of them can command Titans."

Hanji: "But during the expedition when we captured you, how did you able to lure all the Titans towards you? How did you do that?"

Annie: "There are 9 Titans out there that can turn back into Humans. Me and Eren being one of them. I'm not sure what kind of Titan Eren has, but each 9 Titans has their own special traits. For me, I can only harden parts of my body and call ordinary Titan towards me with my scream."

Levi: "So Eren's special traits is that he screams a lot?"

Annie: "Like I said. I don't know what type of Titan he is."

Erwin: "Then why were you trying to capture Eren?"

Annie: "I was ordered too. The only reason we came here is to-"

She was cut off when Y/n punch his fist right through the door. He used his other hand to break the door and they all see that he's holding someone by the neck.

???: "L-Let me go!"

They look to at the intruder's clothes and he's wearing a Priest clothes.

Y/n: "Then give me a reason to let you go."

Levi: "Why is a the Order of the Wall listening to our conversation? If you answer that, maybe I can ask Y/n not to choke you to death."

Erwin: "Why are you spying on us?"

???: "I-I'll never talk!"

Y/n: "Then don't."

He grabs him by the throat and pulled it out.