Chapter 02: Intense Secret

Annie's POV

Last night the Captain caught me sneaking out of the Camp. I can tell that he isn't any ordinary Human.

Reiner: "Annie. Did you get anything?"

Annie: "No. The security was tight and there's no way to sneak in."

Reiner: "Looks like they're not letting their guards down easy."

Bertolt: "What's the plan now?"

Reiner: "After graduation, Annie, you'll have to join the MP to find the Founding."

Bertolt: "What about us?"

Reiner: "We'll join the Scouts. After Annie finds the Founding, she'll head out to Shiganshina and we'll meet her there in our expedition."

Bertolt: "But what about Captain Y/n? He's part of the Scouts right? And then there's Captain Levi. The two of them can easily kill Titans, from what everyone is saying."

Reiner: "Only pure Titans. But not the Armor, Female and Colossal."

Annie: "We still need to find the Jaw Titan."

Reiner: "I know. I just hope finding the Jaw will be easy."

Annie: "I need to go. I suspect that the Captain is on to me."

Bertolt: "What do you mean?"

Annie: "He's observing everyone here. It'll be only a matter of time if he discovers us."

Reiner: "We just need to bear with this until we graduate."

Bertolt: "Alright."

Reiner: "Annie. Try to socialize with the others to avoid confrontation with the Captain."

Annie: "That's something I can't do."

Reiner: "Just don't make very suspicious to the Captain."

The two of them starts to walk away while I head to the girls barracks. I didn't told Reiner and Bertolt that I told the Captain the truth but not us turning into a Titan.

Mina: "Hey Annie. There you are."

Annie: "What?"

Mina: "Mikasa said that she saw you walk out late last night. Where did you go?"

Annie: "Does is really matter where I went last night? I just went to the bathroom. That's all."

???: "Are you sure about that?"

We look by the door and saw Ymir smirking.

Annie: "Now what do you want?"

Ymir: "You really took your time on the 'bathroom'. But what bathroom exactly did you went?"

Annie: "What exactly do you want from me?"

Ymir: "Just the truth. That's all."

Krista: "Y-Ymir said that she saw Captain Y/n walk out from the forest last night. Then after that you walk out at the same way he did."

Ymir: "So.... What were you and the Captain doing out in the forest in the middle of the night?"

Annie: "Why should I even tell you? It's private. If you want to know, then go asked the Captain... That is, IF he tells you."