Chapter 08: Endure while you can

Author's POV

It's been 3 hours after the Armor Titan escape with Eren. The remaining Scouts are on top of the wall, still recovering.

Connie is sitting on the edge, still can't accept the fact that Reiner and Bertolt are the traitors.

Connie: "You guys are kidding right? Reiner and Bertolt aren't the Armor and Colossal Titan."

Y/n: "The fact is already punching you in the face and yet you still refuse."

Connie: "But we've known the two of them since we were all cadets!"

Y/n: "But you don't know them before you were all Cadets. All of you were strangers."

Connie: "Captain, did you know that they're going to betray?"

Y/n: "Yes."

Connie: "W-What are you going to do with them if we captured them?"

Y/n: "Depends on them. If they want to live or die. And I'll make sure that they'll die as painful as possible."

Krista: "Captain, your going to save Ymir too, right?"

Y/n: "Depends on her if she wanted to be saved."

Y/n walk towards the other Scouts that's still recovering from the explosion. He then walk towards Mikasa and she's still unconscious.

Armin: "Captain.... What if Reiner and Bertolt were able to convince Eren to join them. What are you going to do?"

Y/n: "What I do best."

Armin: "Your... really going to kill him?"

Y/n: "If he joins them, then defending him to the other Military was pointless."

Armin: "But what if we can talk to him?"

Y/n: "If your words doesn't effect on him, then go ask his Mother to reason with him. If not, then he's a lost cause."

Then Mikasa shot up while holding out her hand.

Mikasa: "No!"

They look at her as she starts to look at her surroundings.

Armin: "Mikasa, are you alright?"

Mikasa: "Armin? W-What happened?"

Y/n: "Reiner and Bertolt got away with Eren and Ymir."

Mikasa: "Did someone followed them?!"

Y/n: "No. Because the horses is at the other side of the wall and the lift isn't here. Even if you ask me to go after them, I can't run fast to go after them."

Mikasa: "How long were they gone?"

Armin: "About three hours."

Mikasa: "We need to go after them!"

Y/n: "No. You need to stay and recover for now. You were the one closest to blast, if I weren't there to protect you, you'd already be burn alive."

Scout1: "The Garrison search Party is coming!"

They look behind them and saw the Garrison regiment.

Armin: "Hannes-san?"

Hannes: "Armin, Mikasa! Thank god your okay!"

He handed them each Ration and sits down beside them.