Chapter 03: Protect Trost

Author's POV

The 104th Cadet Corps graduated after three years of training.

Keith: "All of you successfully completed your Training here. But only the Top 10 Cadets can join the Military Police. And the Top 10 being."

10. Krista Lenz
9. Sasha Braus
8. Connie Springer
7. Marco Bodt
6. Jean Kirschtein
5. Eren Jeager
4. Annie Leonhart
3. Bertolt Hoover
2. Reiner Braun
1. Mikasa Ackerman

Keith: "Those are the only Cadets that can join the Military Police while the others will join the Garrison or the Survey Corps."

All the cadets are start talking to each other on which branch they will join.

Keith: "And one more thing. Since all of you manage to survive Captain Y/n's training, he has something to give you."

On cue, they all felt a tremor that gets stronger and closer. They all look behind them and saw Y/n walking back to camp. What they noticed that most is the giant boar he's carrying over his shoulder and another giant boar he's dragging by the tail.

Everyone including Keith didn't expect Y/n to bring them two giant boars. He drop the board down and walk towards the other trainers.

Y/n: "Feed them."

All of the Trainers tried to drag at least one boar to the kitchen, but they couldn't. So they plan on cutting the boar there.

The Cadets were joy that they all get to eat meat, especially Sasha who's about to pounce on the boar and eat it raw.

Mina: "I'm not seeing things, right?"

Connie: "No. That's actual meat!"

Sasha: "And Captain Y/n gave it to us!"

Ymir: "Just where the hell did that Captain get those?"

Marco: "Does it really matter? At least we can eat some meat!"

As they were chatting, Annie spotted Y/n sitting while watching the staff cuts the boar into pieces. She walk towards them and stands beside him.

Annie: "Those boars looks like they aren't within the walls."

Y/n: "......"

He just ignore her and just pretend she's not there. He stands up and starts to walk away. Annie was about to follow her, but someone grabs her shoulder, stopping her. She turns around and saw it was Mikasa.

Mikasa: "Where do you think your going?"

Annie: "What does it matter to you?"

She slap Mikasa's hand away from her.

Mikasa: "What are you actually getting from the Captain?"

Annie: "Why should that concern you?"

Mikasa: "The Captain was the one who saved Mrs. Jeager from the Titan. So I owe him that."

Annie: "Then why are you stopping me from going towards him? Did he told you to keep me off of him?"

Mikasa: "No. But your clearly bothering him and he doesn't want anywhere near you."

Annie: "Just because he walks away that doesn't mean he's getting away from me. We're just going to have some alone time together."

Mikasa: "And what's the reason why he wants to be alone with you? Your not his girlfriend or something."

Annie: "But that can change."