Chapter 01: Recruit Trainer

Author's POV

It's been a year and a half since the fall of Wall Maria and for Y/n joined the Survey Corps. He's been helping getting the supplies from Wall Maria by escorting the cart from the Titans.

He's even promoted to the same rank as Levi, but he doesn't want to have a team because he's better at killing the Titan alone.

Miche: "This should be enough for now. Let's go."

The brought out what they can and put it on the cart.

Miche: "Y/n. Everyone loaded and ready to go. Did you get what you need?"

Y/n shows him a chain that's thicker than normal Chain.

Miche: "That's an experimental chain that was made from the chain that opens the gates on each wall."

Y/n: "I'll take it."

He tossed the chain to the cart and hop on to his horse.

Miche: "Hey Y/n, is it me. Or is your horse getting buff?"

Y/n look down to his horse and and saw it's muscles.

Y/n: "Isn't it natural for horses to be like that?"

Miche: "No. I don't think so. Anyway, let's head out before it gets dark."

They all ride their horses and cart and went back to their Headquarters.

Miche: "Hey Y/n, you said that back in your world you were a soldier, right? Why don't you help train the Cadet Corps?"

Y/n: "My simple training would easily made to back out. Because I trained myself to never fear, never stop. And always Rip and Tear, until it is done."

Miche: "Is that how you were able to get so strong?"

Y/n: "My strength comes from Hell. Without it, I wouldn't be able to kill those can't be killed."

Miche: "But still, I think you should really train those upcoming Cadets. Even if they aren't going to be as strong as you, they should be able to handle themselves. It might even motivate them to join the Scouts."

Y/n: "I'll think about it."

Then they arrived back to their HQ as the others unloads whatever on the cart.

Petra: "Captain Y/n. Commander Erwin wants to see you to his office."

Y/n nodded, grabs his chains and headed to Erwin's office.

Petra: "What was that chain for?"

Miche: "He found it while we were gathering resources. Though that I should be shock that the chain weights like a person, and he's able to carry it like it just a piece of rope. But seeing him take down many Titans with his bare hands just made me realized it."

Petra: "But why is his horse like that?"

She pointed at Y/n's horse.

Petra: "It's like his horse can Titans away."

Miche: "Probably because Y/n's training his own horse. I mean, look at the legs, it looks like a biceps now."

Petra: "If Olou rode this horse, he's probably get thrown away."

Miche: "Yeah. Anyway, what does the Commander what with Y/n?"

Petra: "I'm not sure too. Captain Levi and Captain Hanji is at the Commander's office."