Chapter 13: All is worth

Author's POV

After the Colossal Titan revealed himself in a huge explosion in the middle of Shiganshina, Erwin still refuse to send Y/n over there because he wants him to trust the others.

Then the two of them noticed the Beast Titan is holding a boulder on his hand and crush it into pieces.

Erwin: "He's going to throw it at us!"

The Beast Titan throws the pieces of the boulder to the Scouts, but Y/n quickly dash towards it and shoots the rocks with his Super Shotgun.

Unfortunately, his Super Shotgun is only two shots and the remaining rocks killed some of the Scouts.

Levi: "That Bastard!"

He looks to the corpses of the Scouts that got hit with the Beast Titan's attack.

Erwin: "A bombard attack! Take cover!"

The remaining Scouts hides behind the houses while the others didn't make it.

Scout1: "Captain Y/n! Take cover!"

Levi look to where Y/n is and saw him standing in the middle while reloading his Super Shotgun.

Levi: "Hey, what are you doing?!"

Y/n didn't answer him as he starts running towards the Beast Titan.

Beast Titan: "A lone soldier, wishing to die. Very well."

He grabs a boulder and throws it at Y/n. Y/n jump up over the boulder, shoots his hook shot on it and throws it boulder back to the Beast Titan.

The Beast Titan was able to dodge it at the last second, or else it's head got blew off.

Beast Titan(Shock): "What?!"

Cart Titan(Shock): "What the hell was that?!"

The Beast Titan remembers his conversation with Reiner and Bertolt and warm him about Captain Y/n, being to most dangerous Titan Slayer of the Scouts.

Beast Titan(Mind): "Is this the Captain Y/n they're talking about?!"

He commanded some of his Titans to charge at Y/n, but each one of the died in a single shot of his Super Shotgun.

Cart Titan: "What are we going to do?"

Beast Titan: "We need to take him out first before we can wipe the others out!"

After Y/n killed all the charging Titans, he noticed that he's in front of the Cart Titan's jaw. The Cart Titan was about to chew Y/n, but he grabs the Cart Titan's mouth open.

He stabs his retractable blade on the Cart Titan's tongue, going down to it's chin. The Cart Titan tried to get away from Y/n, but he grab hold of the Cart Titan's jaw and starts slamming it on the ground.

He drop the Cart Titan, walk to it's back and going for the kill on the nape. But the Beast Titan charge at Y/n, while holding a piece of tree and swings it at him. Y/n blocked the swing, but it blasted him back to the wall.

Beast Titan: "Pieck. Are you alright?"

The Cart Titan's nape cuts open, revealing a woman shifter.