Chapter Finale: Until it is done

Author's POV

Eren has activated the Rumbling and now leading them to destroy the rest of the world. The people that agrees to Eren idea starts cheering on him as well as the Jaegerist.

The remaining loyal Scouts used the opportunity to escape the Chaos while Jean, Connie, Armin and Mikasa stayed for a while.

The Jaegerist captured the remaining Marley invaders, aside from their Commander, Reiner and Pieck.

Y/n, Historia, Daisy and Ymir are making their way out of Danger, until the three of them stops.

Y/n: "Historia? Ymir?"

He tried calling them and they seemed to be just staring blankly. He looks down to his daughter and saw that she's the same as them.

After a while, the three of them went back to normal and starts looking around.

Ymir: "Was that.... Eren?"

Historia: "He's... really going to do it."

Y/n: "What?"

Historia: "We were transported somewhere, and we heard Eren's voice. Saying that his plans to trample all the lands outside the walls."

Daisy: "Mommy. I'm scared."

Historia: "It's okay. Your father will protect us."

Y/n: "We need to find the others to get you to safety."

They made their way back to Shiganshina, hoping that the others are still there. Along the way, they can still see the Rumbling continue marching towards the other land, leaving a path of destruction behind.

Ymir: "All this destruction...."

They were looking at the ruined houses that got crushed by pieces of the wall.

Y/n: "It's impossible to not have any casualties when Eren activated the Rumbling."

Historia: "Y/n.... How did Eren activated the Rumbling without a Royal Blood?"

Y/n: "Davoth's been using Eren from the start to activate the Rumbling. He said that he can choose on who he wants to give the Founding Titan's power. And I believe that he's been here for 2,000 years, orchestrating everything."

Ymir: "So he's the one why the Titans were made?"

Y/n: "Yes."

Historia: "But what exactly is Davoth's plan on letting Eren use the Rumbling. What was his plan back in your world?"

Y/n: "He was betrayed by the one of his creation, and he wants wanted revenge. He plans to lead the Demons to destroy everything, in-order to recreate things he wanted."

Ymir: "So he's doing the same to this world by using Eren and the Rumbling."

Daisy: "Daddy. Look."

She pointed by the forest and saw the Cart Titan as well as the Marley Commander. The two Marley spotted them and Theo Magath aimed his Rifle at them while the Cart Titan is ready to fight.

Ymir is ready to bite her hand to transform and Y/n covered Historia and Daisy behind him.

Cart Titan: "Commander, that's Captain Y/n of the Scouts."

Theo: "So that's him huh?"

Y/n: "Then you know that your weapon is useless against me. The moment you fired that thing, you'll die as well as that Titan beside you."