Chapter 10: Real Royalties

Author's POV

Y/n, Levi and their squad are hiding at the warehouse where the kidnappers took bait Eren and Historia. Jean and Connie are looking down on the bonfire, trying to cope everything that's happened.

Levi: "What's wrong? First time seeing a dead person before?"

Jean: "Captain, wasn't that the first time you've killed a person?"

Levi: "No. I've already killed someone before I can even join the Scouts."

Petra: "From what I remember, you said that you were from the Underground, right?"

Levi: "Yeah."

Y/n: "And I think you should tell them who we're dealing with from now on."

Levi: "Our enemies right now isn't Titan. It's Humans now. As if right now, we're all a Wanted people from the Military."

Armin: "But what kind of devices they use? It's very similar to our own gear."

Y/n: "From what I saw, they mod it and replace the blades with guns. But they need to reload after they fired a shot."

Sasha: "What type of gun is it?"

Y/n: "Don't know. If it hit you, you'll be blown into bits."

Levi: "The bullets scattered like a shotgun. So it's best to get to cover quickly as possible if you can't dodge it."

Armin look down to his hand, remembering of shooting the girl.

Levi: "Your hands is now covered in blood. You cannot clean it off anymore."

Mikasa: "Captain!"

Levi: "But if you didn't, then Jean wouldn't be here right now. You did what you think it's right to save your friend."

Ymir: "What's going to be our next move?"

Levi: "Stay low. Until we figure out their next move."

Annie: "What about him?"

She pointed a knife to a fat old guy that's been tied in the corner.

Levi: "We'll talk to him. If he doesn't say anything, Y/n can tell him what 'retire' means."

He walk towards the old man and remove the cloth that's covering his mouth.

???: "Please don't hurt me! I'm just an old man used to move wagons around the-"

Mikasa: "I've met this man before."

Petra: "When?"

Mikasa: "During the breach in Trost. His supplies were delaying the people's evacuation. The City people calls him 'Boss'."

Levi: "I know him too. Dimo Reeves."

The old man's personality quickly change from plea to pissed.

Dimo: "We were just following orders. The Military Police force us on this. And we failed big time. And now they're going to kill and and will make sure that our the Reeves Company died in 'accident'."

Levi: "So you want to die without a fight?"

Dimo: "We're not fighters. We only deliver supplies."

Levi: "Your right. If it wasn't for your company, Trost should have collapse. If your Company was good as gone, they Trost won't make it Winter."