Not Him Again, Please

"Hello?" I picked up anxiously.

"Ohm, I am at the café down the lane where the library is. There is this Sip and Swirl café just down the line towards the market, don't know if you have seen." He explained.

"I'm coming." I disconnected and ran to the car.

Upon reaching the lane down, I saw a small café decorated with white lights. All I could see was couples having a good time, chatting with each other. I parked my car and got out of it. I dialed his number again but this time it was switched off. I walked in the café and my eyes started searching the crowd. And then I saw him talking with a guy, wearing a simple black shirt with off white shorts. They seemed to be very friendly with each other, like someone he has known for a long time. His face was somewhat similar though. I got a feeling like I have seen him before. Nanon was laughing his heart out with him alongside checking the time.

I walked towards the table but they did not seem to notice me still. They were too engrossed in talking to each other.

"I thought Paul was a local!" I interrupted, "Hi Nanon!" I gave him a tight hug as he got up and whispered in his ears, "I am so sorry love, I should have given you the keys in the morning."

"Hey, it's ok, I enjoyed myself at the library." He said patting me lightly on my back while hugging me tightly.

"Hi Paul!" I turned to the guy and his brows furrowed.

"Ohm, Paul dropped me at the library and left, this is my friend Chimon." He introduced.

"Hi!" I extended a hand blankly with a pale smile.

"Hi Ohm! Nice to meet you again." he shook it with enthusiasm, "And I must say, you haven't gotten rid of your sarcasm yet." He teased. I do remember him now, unfortunately. His pierced ear and his built, his eyes, why could I not recognize him from afar? He looks the same still.

"Ohm, don't you rem..."

"Nanon, I need to leave, I'll see you later, ok?" Chimon said interrupting him but eyeing me.

I grabbed his elbow from behind before he could leave.

"Dude, we need to talk." I pulled him along with me outside café. I saw Nanon running after us calling my name continuously.

"Ohm, behave. This is not Thailand." He tried reasoning but I kept pulling him till we reached the corner of the lane.

"What's your problem?" he asked me a bit angrily.

"Stay away from him got it?" I warned him pushing him hardly.

"It's his choice to make." He came back towards me almost talking to me on my face.

"Guys stop it!" Nanon screamed.

"He will do as I say, and he doesn't want to meet you." I argued with a pitch higher than him.

"You cannot control him. I won't let you control him." He pushed me from my shoulder.

"GUYS, I SAID STOP IT!", Nanon screamed pushing both of us away from each other.

"Chimon, you should leave now." He gave him a warning look.

"But..." he started.

"Please leave Chimon." He almost begged him, "Please!"

Chimon looked at him for a brief second and then angrily at me. We both were breathing heavily. He silently turned and left. I saw him get in the car and driving off quickly, looking at Nanon from his window.

I then looked at Nanon who was massaging his temple and looking down breathing heavily to suppress his anger. I walked towards him slowly.

"Nanon, are you ok?" I held him from him shoulder, "Nanon?"