Judgemental

"Ohm?" he called out my name from the room door interrupting my trail of thoughts from past. I looked and saw him hesitantly standing there looking at me. He seemed a bit flustered. He was wearing any random t-shirt that he must have managed to search from his cupboard before I could see him naked in the morning. I chuckled imagining how much he would have panicked. I walked from the hall room window to the room door. He stiffened and started looking away.

"Good morning", I held him from his waist.

"Good morning." He replied almost whispering.

"I didn't know you were this cute." I teased him.

"Shut up!" he hit me lightly and slowly pushed me away from him. "I am getting late for office." He started walking towards the kitchen.

"Nanon..." I called him.

"You are calling me Nanon?" he turned surprised.

"Sorry!"

"Now you are saying sorry!" He muttered smiling. I could see he was happy.

"Sorry for not trusting you..." he looked at me now meeting my eyes, "I wrote that letter and left. It wasted 10 months of our life. I thought you don't love me the way I do..."

"Thank you" he interrupted, "for making me live those days without you." He walked towards me, "I thought I love you when I came to meet you at that café. But I never realized it until you left me that you actually matter to me more than anyone. When you left, I thought you are just being the usual Ohm I know..." he held my hand with both his hands, "but you did not come back. And that is when I thought I want the my Ohm back in my life. I thought I'll just take the ticket and go. But I couldn't. I wasn't sure about the answer of the question you had asked. But when I got the answer, I came running to you." He said and leaned towards me, kept his head on my chest slowly hugging me.

I held him from him shoulders and straightened him. "What is your answer now?" I asked smiling.

"Uh... I'll tell you when you will ask properly." He tucked out his tongue and teased me. I chuckled and he hid his head in my chest again hugging me tightly.

"By the way who goes to office on Sunday?" I teased him but he just hugged me chuckling on all my poor jokes.

"Ohmi, I have to go for some shopping. Will you please drop me to the mall?" he asked after a while.

"There are the keys..." I showed him the keys on the table, "I am not going shopping with you." I said walking towards the kitchen.

"But..." he made a puppy face trying to convince me.

"Nope, not happening!" I replied keeping water to boil on gas stove for preparing coffee. Nanon takes ages to decide what to buy. Love and all is fine, but I cannot get tortured in the mall waiting for him to finish shopping.

"Fine! At least prepare coffee for me too. I'll go get ready. He left disappointed.

He came out of the room after a good one hour.

"Your coffee is of no use now." I pointed towards the cup of now cold coffee which was supposed to be served hot.

He walked to the kitchen and heated the coffee. I was lost looking at him. He was looking absolutely stunning in red and white checks shirt and denims. His hair was still wet and in this cold wind his cheeks were resembling the color of the shirt. I could stare at him whole day like this.

"Ohmi, I am leaving." He said waving at me, "You seem lost today Mr. Pawat" he teased.

"Call me if you need anything apart from company." I teased him back. He grimaced and left. I got up and closed the door and went to bath. I was still thinking about last night when my thoughts were interrupted by sound of my phone ringing. By the time I came out of bathroom, it stopped ringing. The number was from Thailand but it was unknown. I dialed back.