Chapter 8:Alyssa 2.0

Sorry I didn't update for a while I had some projects and tests this week. Which were a pain in the ass but now I have a new chapter for you guys. Enjoy!

Alyssa's P.O.V.~

Two years later~

It's been three years I was no longer the weak, wimpy, beaten up 15 year old pup. I'm now 18 I've been training and I've now have a toned flat stomach, a bad-ass body, muscles and I'm the best fighters in the pack. I now had a fiery confidence and I grew in all the right places, my flat chest turned to a c-cup. I was 5'9", my dark brown hair had lighten since I was happier than I had ever been and all my scars disappear well not the mental ones. I was respected and loved by my pack and Nathan was my mate I haven't taken in the Luna role yet officially but I already knew that they already knew that I was Luna no matter what. I also got a tattoo and piercings.

I had a black crescent moon on my hip and I had Nathan's mark, a beautiful black wolf on one cliff howling at a white wolf on another cliff, both of them calling for each other. I had two cartilage piercings and a regular piercing on each ear. I had the two cartilage piercings to contain my powers since they've been getting stronger without them I could go full blown attack and kill a whole pack of wolves, and it wasn't pretty I'd never make that mistake again. I was rare for wolves to have them but they blended in like normal piercings.

Nate also became Alpha, Jimmy gave him the role a few months ago but they had a deal Jimmy would still have some control until he 'felt' he was old. I laughed at the thought.

I stretched on the bed and felt heavy arms around my waist. I they to get out of them but they were gripped on tight. I turn around and I face a peacefully sleeping Nathan his jet black hair was incredibly sexy with it messed up in all directions. I smirk and I kiss his lips once and pull back but before I fully pull away his hands pull me closer and this time he kissed me.

He gave a long passionate kiss before breaking away and smiling at me,"Morning princess."

I smile back at him and gave him another peck on his lips and said,"Morning babe."

I pull his hand off of me and grabbed a black tank top and denim shorts as I went in the bathroom, I showered and dried my hair out on my clothes and did my make up. It was just a little bit of foundation, eyeliner and mascara. I got out of the bathroom to see Nate only wearing baggy sweatpants. He smirks and kisses my forehead wrapping my tightly into him. I smile and drag my finger slowly up his solid 8-pack making him groan, I smirk at wrap my arms around his neck. He leaned in but I quickly ducked under his arms and bolted to the door.

He groaned in frustration when I called back to him,"see you at breakfast."

I went down the stairs and straight for the kitchen preparing breakfast. I made eggs and bacon with blueberry muffins and peanut butter pancakes with orange juice. James brushed through the door and came running straight for the food. I stopped him before he could reach it tripping him.

"Ah ah ah," I say waving a finger.

He frowns and does a puppy face,"Pweassee."

I laugh and shake my head at his pathetic attempt to let him eat.

I point to the couch and he slouches and walks away. Then I heard some exclaim,"Mommy," I turn to see little boy with dark brown hair and green eyes running towards me.

I opened my arms as he flung himself at me. I picked him up and spun him around. Timothy was now my 'son' after he lost his mother he recognized me as his new mother and I loved him with every cell in my body. He honestly looked like me and Nathan's child he had dark brown hair with vibrant green eyes and he was able to do an amazing pulpy face but mine always won I freaking taught him how to do it.