Chapter 29: My Final Goodbye

Alyssa P.O.V.~

Hell.

I was standing in hell.

When Sapphire gave me back control I awoke to hell. Everything I pushed out feeling came back in tenfold.

My healing also had been slowed down because of all the damage I took. My body wasn't recuperating fast enough for me to be able to even get a move on Peter.

"This is pathetic," he sneers, "I expected better."

He casually kick me in the stomach as he checked his claws. I cough up blood and glare at him.

"I see you finally came back, you wolf is seriously a drag I doubt you will do any better."

"What did you do to yourself?" I clumsily picked myself up holding my broken arm.

His body had grown like he was on steroids, he wasn't affected by my eyes, he barely flinched at any attack that was thrown at him, and his healing was tremendous.

"I've seen you noticed my improvement, well here's where the show really starts," he manically laughs.

His skin peeled back as black fur sprouted and bones began to pop but this was no werewolf transformation.

He turned into a Lycan, the original werewolf.

He laughed as he revels in his appearance, he was covered in fur but he stood on two legs, he had the body of a human but the features of a wolf.

"Wow, not bad for a first time," cracking his back his onyx eyes stared at me.

In a heartbeat, he was right in front of me. He hummed as he gripped my skull lifting me off the ground, applying pressure. I screamed in pain as he gradually increased his pressure.

"You see, love, for years I was thought of your mother and how she betrayed me."

I hissed through gritted teeth, "She never betrayed you, she was never yours, to begin with, she was my father's mate, not yours."

Screaming as squeezed harder, "It's rude to interrupt but I'll let you go for that one, since I'll be killing you in a few minutes. Well, after she did that I wandered the world trying to find anything to get her to be mine again. A two years ago, I found my solution."

"On Viper's Peak, there was an underground abandoned miner's cave. That cave held the body of a mummified Lycan. I took that Lycan and for a year I studied its DNA and genes. I experimented on rouges, who I then sent to your old pack. Sadly, I found out that your parents died but had you."

Twitching away from his touch, as he lightly moved it down my arm.

Sighing he goes back to his story, "Infuriated, I obsessed over perfecting the solution for myself and I finally did it but it wouldn't work on me because my wolf had died years ago. I had kidnapped you so I could get your blood, your DNA. I slowly began injecting myself with Lycan DNA every day until I became this."

Letting go of his grip, I drop on to the ground. He was basking in the glory of his creation.

He is unnatural.

He is an abomination.

He is a monster.

He is disgusting.

I spit in his face.

His smiling ceased as he looked down to met my unwavering gaze. Slowly wiping the spit on his face, emotionless.

"I'm going to have fun killing you."

I squeezed my eyes shut as his fist raised in the air.

But it never met me, instead, a scream ripped through the air.