Chapter 14:Young and Beautiful

Dylan's P.O.V.~

I sighed for the 50th time in the last 5 minutes. I'll never accept the fact that Alyssa's not my mate but I wanted to make things right.

I'm a good guy right?

So good guys love dumping their soulmate and make them feel pain? Then yes your an extremely good guy, Jet informs me.

Oh fuck off, I'm trying to make it right.

Okay, I don't care if she becomes my mate I just want her to not hate me.

Hey what about me?

Oh sorry dude but you're on your own you made this happen.

Why are you my wolf? I groaned.

Awww I feel the same way about you.

-------------
Alyssa's P.O.V.

Friends?

Ha yea right.

I was calming myself down as I walked to the front of the building. then I heard a murderous growl rip through the air, my whole body stiffened as slowly turn my head.

The person that came into sight was Nate, he had furious look on his face and by the way the veins popped out of his arm you wouldn't even try to move when you were around him.

"Nat-"

I was instantly cut off as Nathan stepped closer and growled, his nose twitched and his eyes went from his bright emerald eyes to pitch black in seconds.

He grabs my wrist and hissed,"He touched you the fucktard touched you, what were you doing with him?"

Then it hit my when Dylan tried to 'talk' or kidnap me his scent rubbed off onto me.

His hold began to tighten making me wince, he began to drag me back to the house his hold tightening with every step he toke.

We were half way there at this point tears were forming in my eyes and I already saw the black and blue bruise forming. My hand was almost purple because he was cutting off my blood circulation.

I saw James and Joseph sitting on the grass just relaxing, when I let out a whimper and their heads snap in our direction. Their eyes widen like two saucers, the get off the ground and jog towards us.

"What's going on?" James asks.

"Are you ok?" Joseph asks at the same time.

I don't look at them instead I keep my gaze on the ground. Tears were burning in my eyes and slowly began to fall to the dirt below me.

"Alyssa," James said his voice soft and full of concern.

His hand reaches to touch me when Nathan growls out,"Don't. Touch. Her." making James step back in fear.

"Dude let her go you're hurting her," Joseph insisted, I heard more footsteps it was probably the rest of gang. Nathan tightens his hold as he sees them approach making me whimper again.

5 tears were now on the ground.

Nathan began pulling again, when Trey and Macy step in front of him, not saying a word but you could tell they were pusses at him.

"Listen here you dipshit let her go, if you don't I swear I'm going to tear you apart," Abigail growled out barring her canines at him.

"Don't you fucking dare this is between me and Alyssa not you guys."