Chapter 10:The Singing Of A Dying Walrus

Alyssa's P.O.V.~

After playing with Timothy I began getting ready for the welcoming party. I took a nice long hot shower, after that I grabbed my long red dress with a slit on the side that reached high on my thigh and it had a small opening on the top side and was bedazzled with rainbow crystals up onto the one strap. I slipped into black heels and tear drop pearl earrings with a tear drop necklace.

I curled my hair and did my make up dark. Smokey eyes with eyeliner and mascara, I put a little bit of blush on. I stepped out of the bathroom and was greeted by a sleek looking Nathan.

He was wearing a nice clean black tux. A white clean button down with a red tie, his hair was slick back and his cologne was intoxicating. He smirked as he saw me checking him out.

"Babe take a picture it'll last longer," he said gesturing to his body.

I shrugged,"seen better babe."

He growled and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close possessively and growled,"who I'll kill them."

I giggle wrapping my arms around his neck and kissed his nose,"its a joke Nate."

He looks at me and then my lip, I bite my lip waiting for his next move. He smiles then leans in giving me a soft, slow, passionate kiss. When our kiss was about to be deepened we heard knock on the door. Nate groaned in frustration as he answered the door.

Kent stood at the door,"Alpha Dylan told me to get you, for the welcoming party."

Nate nods,"Thank you," he turns and offers me his hand I gladly take it and he rests his hand on my wrist as we make our way down stairs. He kissed my forehead and whispers,"You look beautiful you know?"

I chuckle,"Well thanks for noticing."

He smiles and gives me another kiss before Abigail and Maci squeal and scream,"OH MY GOD! You look hot!"

I laugh as Abigail continued,"I'd turn for you."

This caused Nate to growl making me laugh even more.

"Hey this is my sister we're taking about, don't be nasty," Greg said making a disgusted face at Abigail.

"No she's our sister,"Joseph and James said at the same time.

"No she's mine."

"No ours."

"Mine."

"Ours."

"Mine."

Then Nate stopped then,"No your all wrong she's mine." They started playfully growling at each other.

"Ok you guys stop yes Nathan I'm your mate but James, Joseph and Greg are both my big brothers ok?" I said finishing their argument for them.

They all nodded with agreement as we made it to the main hall. Long tables filled with members of the Blood Moon Pack, I've know these people for years and they didn't seem to recognize me not even one. They made me sick, then Dylan went on stage and shushed everyone.

"This is a welcoming party to honor the Imperial Moon Pack. They have agreed to help us with our rogue situation. I will now let the Alphas introduce themselves and their members,"Dylan finished and handed the mike to Jimmy.

"Hi I'm Alpha Jimmy, I'll be training the adults, this is my son Nathan, and my daughter Abigail Miles," Jimmy said this in a cold voice having and blank expression but his eyes held hate so did the rest of my pack knowing my past with these mutts.

I watched as Tracie and her sluts eye raped Nathan and the boys and the guys lick their lips as they stared at Abby, Maci, and I. I keep my face blank trying my best not to cringe in disgust by these assholes.