Chapter 21: Welcome

Hey guys sorry for the wait.
Here's chapter 21 and I hope you enjoy!
————————
Nathan's P.O.V.~

I stood there in disbelief, after three months I was going to see my beautiful mate. I stood outside of the hospital room where Olivia was getting ready and James was just fucked up on his happiness levels because he found his mate.

It was great and everything but if we didn't go soon, those rouges were definitely going to move and my mate was going to be gone again.

Apparently, Olivia was a mute and was cured because of Alyssa.

After the week Alyssa had gotten her eye stabbed by that fuckhead, Wilson a werewolf that was fuckhead's step-son tried to help her but her powers were going out of control.

He gave her a rare and powerful masking potion that surprised her powers. But her body rejected the medicine violently, and caused her powers to reacted. She exploded with power, her eye healed fully and her powers purified the girl's body and she fell into a deep sleep. The medicine worked it healed her and was masking all sense of her powers but she paid a price, her memories.

Her body was convinced it was just of a normal girl's, her eyes turned hazel and she no longer could transform or communicate with her wolf.

For the last two months, Wilson was the only thing keeping the girls alive playing a role, long to his father to get the girls the things they needed to escape. But now we didn't have much time, the routes probably were called their boss back and we had to leave now.

Olivia walked out of the room and immediately started leaving.

"Move we have to go now."

I nodded and mind-linked everyone that we were leaving.

It was time.
————————

Cassandra's P.O.V.~

Thank god, Olivia escaped and thank god these rouges were fucking stupid. They didn't call Peter because they knew he was going to kill him.

Wilson was holding them back, he was lecturing the guards and making a scene so we could have some time.

Alyssa was just sitting there. She was once so beautiful, she was our savior but she looked so lonely and twisted.

"So I have a mate?" she asked.

"Yes."

"And you told me I was a werewolf and I have magical powers right?"

"Yes."

"Well, no matter how many times I hear this, I just still can't believe it. Sure I don't remember anything but this is great."

"Believe me you were amazing."

She laughed and laid back on the floor.

"Whatever you say."

"Once we get out of this hell-hole you'll understand."

"Here's the thing Cass sending Olivia out there was the right thing to do but now we don't know how safe she'll be or how she'll survive. I've come to accept the reality we live in ."