Chapter 26: Home

Yellow! I'm back<3
Enjoy the chapter!

----------

Wilson's P.O.V.~

We don't have much time.

My father, no, that title was like acid on my tongue.

Anyways, our time was running out, he is supposed to arrive at the base in a few days.

Those few rouges that survived and ran off wouldn't dare to call Peter, they knew they'd die for letting the girls escape. They're probably running for the hills with their tail between their legs.

We needed to be ready, for his arrival.

He was never empathic but he was a smart fucking bastard.

----------

Alyssa's P.O.V.~

Nathan and the boys were coming up with a plan to take down Peter, the girls had been taking me to places to see if I would remember anything. Apparently, they have a guest coming to see if he can help me remember anything.

I wonder if this dude is some thousand-years-old elder or some shit.

That would be hilarious.

"Hey!"

Startled, I look up. Maci was waving her hand in my face like a madman, I raise my eyebrow at her.

"I was calling for you like six times," she said in matter so factly manner, "you just started to giggle to yourself like that's not creepy."

"So what was so funny?" Cassandra asks.

"Well I was thinking about the guest you said you would bring and I just thought it'd be hilarious if you brought some thousand-year-old elder or some shit."

Maci and Abigail burst into a hysterical laughter.

"Tt-t-thousand-year o-old man!"

"Yea, like subtract nine hundred ninety-five!"

I looked at them confused and quickly start to do the math.

Let's see carry the one, and make that a five and-

I could feel my eyes bulge out of their sockets, "He's five!"

They don't even answer me they just keep laughing their asses off.

"What the hell is a five-year-old going to do for me?!"

Maci coughs trying to stop her from laughing.

"Well, hopefully, a lot more than you think," she breathes out calming herself down, with Abigail easing off as well.

"Okay, whatever you say, Doctor," scoffing at Maci.

Silence filled the room and I stared down at my hands, trying to imagine a five-year-old or anything to help me connect my memory back.

"Hey, did Sapphire come back yet?" Cassandra inquired.

"No."

"Do you feel anything?" this time it was Olivia that asked.

"No."

"How about a spark or something with Nathan?"

I rolled my eyes at Abigail, "You guys ask me these questions every day, no every three hours, I'll tell you when I feel something."

I sighed, sinking back into the couch.

They begin to talk to each other as I began to doze off, thirty minutes later I jolt up from my seat as I hear a car approaching.