Chapter 23 : Hi... Again

Hiiiiii, I'm hyped for the new year. Whooooo! Party!

I hope 2018 is a better year, in general. You know better anything and everything for everyone. 

Guys, I know New Year's resolutions are complete bullcrap but these are somethings I want to achieve:

1. I want to do better, doesn't matter if it's school, home life,  friends, social life, etc.

In fucking general, do better.

2. Write.

Write. Even if it hurts. Write. New stories and old.

3. Be more honest.

Yea those are my goals... I guess.

Well if you want to share your goals then be my guest. And here's chapter 23.

Enjoy!

--------

Alyssa's P.O.V.~

Insane.

They are FUCKING insane.

That's it. That is it.

Let me tell you how I got to this revelation.

After I kicked Mr. Stalker in his baby makers, whose name I later found out to be Nathan- which by the way hot, even though he's kinda creepy- a whole group of people appeared.

A set of male twins, another two males, and two females. For some reason, they looked like they were going to cry when they saw me. One girl actually broke out into sobs as she leaned against a male. Cassandra and Olivia convinced me, I don't know how but they did, to come to a house with them.

I begrudgingly walked back with them, and I learned that the place I jumped from was a hospital and the house they talked about was behind that building.

Whatever these are just boring facts, here's where it gets mental. When we arrived we sat in the circle of couches and chairs, and they introduced themselves one by one.

The gorgeo-I mean Stalker man, as I said before, was Nathan. The girl who was crying was Maci, the guy holding her Trey Hanson, the twins who were holding Cassandra and Olivia were Joseph and James, then the other female was Abigail and the last one was Greg.

I burst into laughter after seeing them awkwardly staring at me, they seemed so adorable and familiar.

Weird.

But then Cassandra began to explain whatever the hell was going on, which didn't make any sense at all.

She sadly smiled, "Alyssa, remember the day you woke up and the first thing you were greeted with was cold water in the face and a backhanded slap," I bitterly and quietly chucked.

"Everyday that was how we woke up, we survived despite barely eating and drinking. Despite being beaten, tortured and used as a hunting tool," Nathan, Joseph, and James were fuming with anger.

I rolled my eyes, "I don't understand why you're telling complete strangers our disgusting lives in that hellhole, and you forgot that we were injected with chemicals every morning."

I felt myself filling with rage as I recalled the horrid events. I looked at Cassandra and Olivia and we all gave each other a knowing look.

I began to crack up and Cass and Olli joined me, we looked crazy to the others.

These girls just got out of a torture dungeon and they're laughing and reminiscing about the "good old days" but hey we had some good times in that wretched place. We made the best of what we had.