Chapter 12:Containment Earrings

Alyssa's P.O.V.~

She shakily began,"I-I-I-I c-choose w-." She was cut off by her dear big brother,"She not going to fight you monster."

I turned to him he was standing there, fear was evident in his eyes,"then you will face me and she will be spared till tomorrow."

"No, this stops now," Dylan booms.

I smirk," oh really Alpha what are you going to do about it," I walk up to him.

"I'm the Alpha here you will respect me," he states firmly.

"Respect you ha the amount of respect I have for you is gone, you are not my alpha, secondly you all deserve to die," I hiss at them.

He looked taken back but quickly recover,"IM ALPHA YOU ARE ON MY TERRITORY YOU WILL RESPECT MY RULES!"

I laugh," no I don't need to respect scum like you."

Then Nate steps up,"That's right you're the one that called us here, you asked for our help, so we don't need to respect you."

I smile,"you deserve to burn in hell, for what you monsters did to me. You think I'm the horrible one but no you're wrong, you are the monsters."

"Everyone who joined this retarded pack the last three years step up," I order in my alpha tone.

In an instant a small handful of girls and boys stepped up. 3 girls and 6 boys. "You guys are spared unless you go against me, but I have a question for you have you ever heard of me?"

They all were too scared to answer so they shook their heads no."Not one word from the Alpha or Tracie."

No again.

I laugh,"You tried to erase your mate Dylan, wait no I'm not your mate, I'm Nate's."

I hear him growl, he reaches to grab my hand I pull away,"You lost the right to touch me three years ago go fuck the whore," I hissed at him knowing he knew I meant Tracie.

I turned back to Clare and her brother," so Clare you or your brother who are you going to throw under the bus?"

She immediately points at Kent whose mouth dropped open. I turn back to Dylan who had the expression of hurt and guilt written on his face.

"If you have a problem with my training method then call another pack because the only way this pack is going to get stronger is when you step up and be a man instead if a whiney, selfish, brat," I spat at him."My son has more leadership skills than you and he's five."

I turn back to the scared beta, I cracked my knuckles and as he shifted, the fight was fast and I beat the Victor easily as well.

I dropped the wheezing Victor on the ground.

"You used to call me pathetic now look at you, can't even beat the weak, worthless, disgusting pup anymore," I spat, they whimpered.

"800 push-ups, 200 pull-ups, another 16k run, 400 sit-ups and 240 burpees," I ordered.

They began while sat on the side with my pack drinking water. Nate gave me a hug and kissed my cheek,"Babe you were great but we're not trying to kill them, they're still werewolves just like us."

I smiled lightly and nodded, as much as I hated to admit it he was right.

Stupid son of a bitch, why do we love him again, Sapphire asks.

I laugh, because we just do.

"Ok Nate but if anyone does something I don't like I'm taking my containment earrings out ok?"