Chapter 15: The Betrayal

Omg guys 1000 people have read my book, I was literally bouncing off the walls when I saw it
YAAYYAAYAYAYAYAY
Hopefully you like this chapter don't forget to vote :)

Ps- I'm sorry I didn't post in awhile I had a family emergency and I've been working on my new book.

Shoutouts to the fooling people:
@MarcieDean
@rio_chey
@emoangel20
@br2244
@drewcar
@hold8up8im8reading
@RemediesJackson
@LeslieWebbs
@Jazel7
@kiyah_lolz
@EsbeydeRuizcolin
@kelpie15

Thx for being such great fans and for all the support and for those who didn't vote or follow I still appreciate you guys just as much.

Alyssa's P.O.V.~

I smiled as I felt his arms around me, I turned my body and snuggled closer to him.

I loved this feeling, the feeling of being protected and safe in his arms. I smiled against his chest as I pulled away and slowly got up and walked to the drawers.

I immediately shiver since the lack of clothing a.k.a. none at all. I slid open the drawers and grabbed my sports bra and yoga pants with a pair of matching bra and panties and jumped in the shower.

When I finished I opened the bathroom door fully dressed with my hair wet. As I opened the door it revealed a half dressed Nathan liking extremely sexy with his shorts hanging low on his hips.

I looked away trying to keep my blushing to a minimum. Nathan just chucked,"wow Ally we've seen each other naked but you get embarrassed when you see me dressed."

I scoff,"we'll I'm sorry."

I was about to exit the room when I was pulled back,"Alyssa I love you," Nathan whispered in my ear.

I but my lip while smiling, I turned around and gave him a quick peck,"I know you do."

He smiled and I exited the room. I walked to Timothy's room and enter, I smiled at the sleeping boy.

I sat on the end of his bed,"Timothy wake up."

He mumbled incoherent words and tossed to the other side.

"Timothy wake up," I said louder and he slowly turned and rubbed his eyes.

"Good morning mommy," he said with a sleepy yawn.

I chuckle,"come on get dressed."

He nodded sleepy and got up, I pat his head and stepped out of his room. I speed down the stares and to the kitchen I made pancakes for Timothy and left a note telling them I'm was going for a run.

I grabbed an apple and a water bottle and headed to the training building. I finished the apple in seconds as I walked to the building throwing it out in the trash when I reached the building.

I grabbed a punching bag and hooked it. I stood in front of it doing nothing just watching it away slightly. I sighed I didn't want to train and I didn't want to train the assholes in this pack.

I sighed again and sat down, then the door burst open.

I turn to see who it is and it was Donald, Donald was one of the imperial pack warriors.