Chapter 11:Bitch Was Going To Pay

Alyssa's P.O.V.~

My eyes fluttered open slowly, I was on the couch in Nate's arms with a blanket around us. Everyone else was snuggled on the floor or in a arm chair.

I slowly tried to climb out of Nate's grip.

Key word: Tired

He had an iron grip, I was given the best warrior title because if me and Nate went into a match for the title we would end up killing each other. We were technically both best fighters of the imperial pack.

Every time I tired his grip would tighten, I smirked as I came up with a plan to get out. I leaned into him pressing myself into him, making him grunt and loosen his grip just a little. I smirked 'cause I knew he was awake. I slowly leaned closer to him and nuzzles myself into his neck making him grunt again.

I wrapped my hands around his waist and pulled myself higher onto him making him loosen his grip even more. I jumped out of his hold and ran up the stairs to our room, I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I wrapped the fluffy white towel around me and walked out of the bathroom, since I forgot my clothes.

I stepped out and immediately I heard a low growl. I turn my head to see Nathan propped up on the bed. He slowly made his way around to me, once again wrapping his muscular arms around my waist and pulling my closer.

He lets out another growl and his eyes were filled with lust."You know babe you should be punished for what you did,"his eyes travel up and down my face.

I wrapped my arms around his neck letting go of the towel making it slip a little lower, causing Nate to growl again.

"What do you have in mind Alpha?"I say seductively.

I could feel his chest vibrate as another growl came out making me chuckle and making him smash his lips against mine. He licked my bottom lip asking for me to open up I did but as soon as I did a knock interrupted us. He groaned making me chuckle and kiss his cheek, before grabbing some clothes as he answered the door.

I quickly get changed into a black sports bra and a very small black gym short, it cover my ass so it was fine unlike the things Tracie wears they were basically thongs. Nate comes back and let's out a frustrated sigh.

"You ok?" I ask as I rub his arm up and down.

"I swear this house has something against us making out," he says as he sprawls himself out on the bed. I laugh,"go change we got to train."

He jumps off the bed and I make my way to the door when Nate pulls me back in.

"No good bye kiss?" He asks.

I smile and kiss him on his lips before going out the door and downstairs. The guy were awake and eating cereal and the girls were probably getting dressed. I grabbed the Lucky-Charms out of James' hands and began eating it straight from the box.

"Ewww sis that's gross,"he said scrunching up his face.

"Oh this coming from the guys that eat 10 worms to drive my baby," I retorted, if anyone was going to touch my motorcycle they had to pay the consequences.

"Toućhe."

I smirked as I put down the box and grabbed an apple and a water bottle."The training department his right behind the pack house it's the grey building,"I said leaving them to eat.

The training build I r member it well it has even changed maybe the inside but not the out. I was never allowed to train I was to 'weak' they told me. I opened the door seeing it was empty I hooked on a punching bag and began hitting it. I busted it within 15 minutes, it was normal me and the gang would see how many me and Nate could burst within a span of time. I heard the huge metal door open, I turned to see the one and only Tracie and her dumb blonde lackey Clare Olson.