Chapter 13: How About Friends?

Dylan's P.O.V.~

I just stood there, I had no effect on her, I'm her mate, I'm an alpha. She wasn't fazed at all by my commands and my alpha tone, nothing. No flinch, no flicker in her eyes, no quiver, absolutely nothing,

I stared at her as she spoke, her melodic voice filled my ears.

"No I don't need to respect scum like you," she laughed.

Her words were cold and harsh, making my wolf whimper in sadness.

Then Alpha Mate Stealer interrupts,"That's right you're the one that called us here, you asked for our help, so we don't need to respect you."

Alyssa smiled viciously at me,"you deserve to burn in hell, for what you monsters did to me. You think I'm the horrible one but no you're wrong, you are the monsters."

I lower my head in guilt, she was right. No one was supposed to treated that way, but she was an easy target back then.

"Everyone who joined this retarded pack the last three years step up," she orders in alpha tone.

What the hell!? She never could use her alpha tone, she never did so how the hell was she able to access it. She's just a rejected alpha's daughter.

Your a dick you know that she was able to use her alpha voice because you ass-holes beat her she was to weak do anything! Jet snares at me.

I felt the guilt build up higher and higher, it was just like the painful guilt and regret I felt after I rejected her. I watched as 9 of my pack members step up.

"You guys are spared unless you go against me, but I have a question for you, have you ever heard of me?" She says smoothly, it sent chills down my back, she was so calm yet you can hear the venom in here voice. She could kill a herd of elephants if she used that tone.

Their faces filled with fear, I could see tears in their eyes. They shake their head no, too petrified to use their voices.

"Not one word from the Alpha or Tracie."

Then she said something that just snapped my heart.

"You tried to erase your mate Dylan, wait no I'm not your mate, I'm Nate's," she laughs bitterly.

I growl as she says that dick's name, I stretch out my hand to grab hers but she pulls away causing Jet to whimper.

"You lost the right to touch me three years ago go fuck the whore," she hisses at me, Jet whimpers loudly and I crumble at her words.

She hates us.

She turns back to my beta and her sister, I'm not surprised that Clare immediately points at Kent whose mouth dropped open. She turns back to me,"If you have a problem with my training method then call another pack because the only way this pack is going to get stronger is when you step up and be a man instead if a whiney, selfish, brat," She spat at him."My son has more leadership skills than you and he's five."

I stood in shock, guilt, regret, sadness and pain so much pain. I wanted her back so bad or just to make it up to her.

"You used to call me pathetic now look at you, can't even beat the weak, worthless, disgusting pup anymore," I watched my beta and third get beaten in 10 minutes and whimper under her words.

"800 push-ups, 200 pull-ups, another 16k run, 400 sit-ups and 240 burpees," She called out.

This was going to be hell.

Alyssa's P.O.V.~

I sat under a willow tree as I hummed a skinny love but the birdy version of it. I placed my hand on the bark if the tree tracing around it. I smiled when I saw the engraving if a heart and a smaller heart under it, it read:

I will always love you

Oliver Slivers+Patricia Daniels

And in the smaller heart it said,

Our baby girl, Alyssa Silvers

I smiled at the memories that came to mind, picnics, hide-and-seek, tree climbing. I felt the warm blaze of tears forming and rolling down my face. This was my safe haven when I was in this stupid ass pack, I would sing here after my parents die or just lay here and talk to them. My moms guitar was old but it was beautiful I would always play it but I forgot it when I ran away, I need that guitar back.

"Hey mommy how's it been has dad called you patty lately?"

My dad would always tease her by calling her Patty, she really hated that name but she always wore a big smile when she heard it.

"I sorry I was gone for so long, but I've been really good, I've missed you guys so much," I pause as I feel the wind blow through my hair lightly.

"Guess what I meet this really great guy his name is Nathan," I say smiling as I think of Nathan.

"Oh and Dylan was my mate but he can't compare to Nathan, I've got a new family now," I said as tears stream down my smiling face

"I miss you guys so much," I wipe away the last tears that fell of my face, I felt the presence of someone behind me and wrapping their arms around my waist and pulling me into their chest, I sniffed the air and relaxed when I recognized his scent.

"So on a scale of sexy to roman sex god what would I be?" Nathan questioned amused.

I let out a chuckle as he kisses my forehead and rest his chin on the top of my head.

"Were you eavesdropping Nathan."

"Pshh... no.... I have no idea what your talking about, me eavesdropping... nonsense," he stutters unconvincingly.

I let out another laugh and shake my head," you're such a terrible liar."

He gasps and turns me around to face him," take it back."

I push out of his grasp and slowly walk away,"nah I'm good."

He takes a threatening step towards me, I giggle and step behind the tree peeking on the other side at him. His scowl softens and it slowly turns to a soft smile. He takes another step closer to the tree and stretches his hand to reach me but I quickly took another step and was out his grasp. He cocks his eyebrow at me and gives me a playful 'are you serious' look. I nodded my head and smiled widely, he chuckles and shakes his head.

Just in seconds he jumped again catching me, I let out a squeal and he pulls me making me bump into his chest. I laugh as he gives me butterfly kisses on my cheek and on the top of my head. I spin around and stare into his green eyes they were slightly darkened. I smiled a pecked his lips and slipping out of his grasp quickly and darting back to the training building.

I was just about to reach the building when a hand grabbed my wrist and dragged me to back of the building.

I quickly punched my attacker in the stomach and kneeing him in the exact same spot.

"What the hell?!"my attacker cried at me.

My face morphs to one of disgust,"What the fuck do you want Dylan?"

"You," he answers nonchalantly.

"Sorry I've already been sold to Mr.Miles."

A growl ripped through him,"Your mine Alyssa and you will always be."

His hand stretch out and grabbed my hand again, no shocks, tingles, nothing.

"You lost me Dylan, now if you touch me again I swear I'll kill you and this entire pack," I said in a deadly tone.

I turned away and began walking away.

"Hey Alyssa what about friends?"

I ignore him and keep walking.

---------

The song is Skinny Love - Birdy

It's one of my all time favorite songs.
I hope you enjoys this chapter I know it's a little short but I'll try my best to update while I'm gone.

-Little_Red_317