Chapter 20: Back

3 months later~

I grabbed the bars of the jail cell that I was in, burning my hands because of the silver. I growled as I saw one of the guards taunt me.

Who was I?

Oh, right my name is Alyssa.

Well, that's all I know, Peter the owner of this place and a fucking asshole.

Cassandra and Olivia were out 'test hunting' that's what we called it. It when the guards took us outside and would make us run around and hunt us down, it was a game to them but it was torture to us.

I laid back down and waited for Cassandra and Olivia to return. I perked up as I heard the door open and Cassandra walked in with bruises and bite marks all over her arms and legs.

She smiled as she saw me, I returned it, I lifted my head so I could see if Olivia behind her but no one else entered.

My eyes widened as Cassandra was pushed into the cell.

"Where's Olivia?" I asked.

"We're gunna be ok," Cassandra smiled.

"What?"

"She escaped we're finally gunna be ok," Cassandra whispered as her voice cracked engulfing me in a hug.

I smiled and hugged her back, I was finally gunna find who I was.

I lost my memory almost two months ago, Cassandra and Olivia didn't know much about me so they could never really help me but I'm better off now. Every time that I've tired to remember it just hurts.

I smiled as I rubbed my eyes, Olivia and Cass said I had beautiful blue eyes but I kinda find that impossible since I have hazel eyes.

Well at least tonight we'd finally have a goodnight's sleep.

------------------

Olivia's P.O.V.~

I was running faster then I could've imagined, I was running for Cassandra's freedom, Alyssa's freedom and mine.

For the past week Cassandra and Alyssa have been giving me half of their share of food, Peter was on a trip and wasn't coming back for two weeks this was the perfect time.

I ran for hours or what felt like hours until I tripped over a pack border. Electricity ran through me as I continued to run, I heard the howls of the pack warriors chasing me.

I stopped in my tracks as they cornered me, I growled and backed up. One of the pack warriors threw a pair of clothes at me, I quickly grabbed the clothes and trotted towards the nearest tree and got changed.

I step out from behind the tree hearing the voices of other pack members joining in, after hearing the commotion.

"Where's the rouge?" His voice tired yet strong.

I stepped out and waved,"right here."

He looked me up and down and sighed. He pinched the bridge of his nose.

"So what pack is this?"

I questioned.

I began to sweat on the inside because if I didn't get help soon, Alyssa and Cass wouldn't make it.

"And why should I answer?"

Ok he was definitely not an alpha probably third or a warrior.

"Because if you don't answer me I can't get help for the others."

"Others?"

Just as he said that some guy that looked similar to him ran past him and was only a few steps away.

Twins I was guessing.

He had brown curly hair and pale green eyes unlike his brother who had dark green.

"I finally found her," he smiled brightly as if heaven just fart angel tears on him.

I give him a questioning look as he approached closer.

"Ok hold up buddy," I said as I back away," I don't know who you are and your brother there who I'm assuming is your brother because you guys look alike hasn't answered my question."

"What do you mean?" The guy I front of me asked," you don't feel the sparks?"

"Ok buddy I feel nothing I was injected with wolfsbane this morning before I escaped, now somebody answer me question, WHAT FUCKING PACK THIS IS?"

I breathed out and dropped to my knees, I was exhausted," I need to save Alyssa and Cass hurry....."I breathed out before darkness slapped me in the face.

---------------

I woke up on a hospital bed with an IV stuck in me and that guy from earlier holding me hand. This time I could feel slight electrical sparks.

"Ok rouge tell me what you know about Alyssa," I almost screamed as I heard the voice.

Some dude that looked so tired like he just got shot three times in the nut and like tranquilized twice was sitting across from the bed.

"I wanna know what pack this is and then I'll tell you."

"Imperial Moon."

My eyes widened and tears began to fall out," you can save them right? You can save Alyssa and Cass right?"

I held my knees as I began to cry.

"Is she really alive?" He asked weakly.

"Yes she is but can you save them?" I stared at him.

"I've been waiting to kick Peter fucking Jackson in dick and then kill him for to long," he left the room in rage.

He was Nathan Miles and he was the mate Alyssa was talking about we were going to be saved.

I smiled and held the sleeping guy's hand just because it felt like I was safe and returned to my slumber.

------------------

Nathan's P.O.V~

I stabbed the map with the knife I was holding.

How could I be so blind, they were here all along, Peter's rouges where at Viper's Peak. That's how they new our tactics and our plan they were closer to my pack then Dylan's.

Lopic Lake was only a decoy, they camped there for months to confused us and then left just as we came to the area.

I sent signals to everyone,"we're gettin our Luna back."