Chapter 19: Where?

So I'm gunna let you guys read this long awaited chapter first and then the reason I was gone for so long is at the last page of this chapter so enjoy.

Alyssa P.O.V.~

I screamed in pain as he stabbed the scalpel in my right eye and pulling the tool out.

He was laughing, LAUGHING!

Like the fuck.

I tried to cupped my eye as blood poured out, I could feel the werewolf healing kick in, but because of all of the wolfbane I was given it was even healing.

"YOU FUCKER!" I screamed at a thrashed as the shackles.
--------
After I wiped away the dried tears stains on my face as I looked through the cell.

Guards were dragging an unconscious body into the cells and dumped her on the floor.

I was guessing that was Olivia," bring her to the lab."

I screeching of the walkie-talkie made me turn my head but I was soon met with once again darkness as they shot a tranquilizer dart in my shoulder.

I fell to the disgusting floor once again and began to dream of Timothy and Nathan.

I woke up to a bright light shinning down on me.

I winced at the sudden burst of light, I tried to lift my hand to cover my face....

I was tied to a chair... I begin to thrash around in the seat, I didn't care if the rope had silver in it I needed to get out.

I stop as I hear someone laughing.

"Well don't you look pitiful," he chuckles as he twirls a scalpel in his hand.

"What do you want from me now Peter," I tried to hide my fear but the glint in his soulless eyes sent shivers down my spine.

"I just wanted to get a pesky little insect out of my way and you'll be free to go," he smiles.

I narrow my eyes at him,"an insect?"

"Oh yes sweetheart an insect."

"You threaten my family and my friends you steal me away from my child and now you want to get rid of me?!"

"Oh no no no you miss understood me ur not the insect ur abilities are," he chuckled at my anger.

"My abilities? You mean my eyes?"

"Ahhhh you finally get it I'm going to get rid of them."

My eyes immediately widen as I use all of my strength trying to break free from the rope. He couldn't take them away, he can't!

He laughed as I continued to struggle," Well sweetheart say good bye to your precious eye."

He smiled as he plunged the scalpel into my right eye.

-----------

I sit in the cell as the pain in my eye continued to throb. I was escorted back into the cell after the incident and was given another dose of wolfsbane.