The Hiatus

Yes.... 1 year and 10 months later I'm getting off my hiatus.... yeah ikon it's shorty to leave readers hanging without a notice and for that I'm sincerely sorry.
After my last chapter I had no inspiration at all... my love for reading, creativity and imagination was gone. I felt like I wasn't supposed to write. I thought
I was too young to be sharing my ideas online. So I quit.
I keep my love for reading and writing a secret from most of my friends and family and due to that I had no support. Yes people who read my stories were supportive but I wanted recognition from my friends.
I finally got the courage to share my stories with a very close friend of mine and she immediately took one look and laughed.
She said it was hilarious that I wrote fan fictions and I was stupid...
I didn't take that too well clearly.
I gave up hope. Stupidly.

Hear basically what I'm saying. I'm getting off of my damn butt because I realized what a complete dick move it was to leave you guys hanging. I'm extremely sorry and thankful for those who still follow me, even if that was just due to the fact that they completely forgot about me. While the transition back into writing will be hard for me and slow, please know I'm ready to write again. And I will be updating, but please give me some time.

Thanks for the bottom of my heart,
@Little_Red_317