On The Tightrope

Cameron POV

I notice his tattoo right away, it's on his chest right where his heart is. Matt and Justin don't mention it at all, I guess they know about it. When he took off his shirt and I saw it, I fell in love with that man all over again. I want to ask him a million questions, I want to know when he got it and why he never told me.

It must have been before we broke up but after he went to Stanford by himself. Maybe he was going to show me at the cabin but I never showed up and regret burns my soul all over again. I have to wait until we're alone to talk about it so when we're done loading everything in the u-haul he goes inside and I follow him.

I stand in the doorway as I watch him take a water bottle out of the fridge and he gulps it down. His skin is shiny with sweat and his muscles are prominent from use. God, he's so fucking sexy. His chain that holds our promise ring and my C dangles from his neck and the entire sight makes me shiver with lust. I can imagine him pushing me into the bed and taking me like he used to, his muscles bulging out. I know, I absolutely know that sex with him now would be different but a good different. We're men now, no longer teenagers.

I'm snapped out of my daydream when Nash turns and sees me staring at him. I know he knows that I want him. I want him so much. I'd let him take me upstairs and fuck me silly if that's want he wanted.

"See something you like?" He asks me cockily with a confident smirk on his face and my cheeks turn pink because he caught me staring, but I'm not ashamed. I'd stare at him all day if I could.

"You look good, Nash. Good is actually an understatement, you look utterly sexy. Your muscles.... Jesus Christ." I murmur honestly, there's no reason to lie. Nash puts the water bottle down on the counter and he approaches me until he's right in front of me. I stare into his eyes and I'm so in love with this man, it's unreal. I would do anything for him, I'd give him whatever he wanted from me. His happiness is my priority.

He has that look in his eyes, that familiar look that lets me know that he wants me just as much as I want him. He steps close to me and my lips unconsciously part in anticipation of his lips on mine. The lips that I've missed so much. The kisses we had a few weeks ago are not enough to sate me. I need him all day everyday.

He cups my face and leans in slowly, he's such a fucking tease. He knows exactly how to work me up. His lips hover over mine and we stare into each other's eyes.

"Kiss me," I beg softly and my heart explodes when his lips meet mine. It's a slow, sweet kiss. He moves his lips over mine and then sucks my bottom lip gently. He slides his tongue over it and then slips it into my mouth. His tongue is like a traveler, exploring my mouth and getting to know it again. I respond by playing with his tongue, swirling it around me in a languid dance.

His kiss sets my soul on fire and I know that this is right. He's it for me. My soulmate, my lover, my everything. He strokes my cheeks and I wrap my arms around his waist and rub his lower back gently. Every swipe of his thumbs across my cheeks sends tingles all over my body.

When he pulls away to end the kiss I whimper at the loss and he presses a soft, short kiss on my lips.

"I can't ever get enough of you, baby." He whispers raggedly. "How the hell am I supposed to resist this. This feels so right to me."

I feel a rush inside me when he calls me baby, just like I felt when we were in high school and he called me baby for the first time.

"It is right, Nash." I breathe out softly and he rests his forehead against mine. My mind goes back to his tattoo, I pull back a bit and he looks at me with a question in his eyes.

I hesitate momentarily before I lift a trembling hand to his chest and I trace the permanent ink tenderly. His eyes follow my fingers and he swallows before he looks back up at me. There's vulnerability that's apparent on his face, he bites his lip as he raises his eyes back to mine.