Loved Me Back to Life

Cameron POV

I haven't been this happy or excited since before Nash and I broke up. I'm moving in with him and we're taking the next step in our journey that hopefully ends with 'I do'. I might be getting ahead of myself but I know what I want and I want to be Nash's husband someday soon.

With the help of our friends I'm fully moved into Nash's apartment by the afternoon and then we spend the evening sitting in the living room drinking wine and talking about life, the universe, everything. I find myself feeling nostalgic of our lunch table at school and how we'd be dying in laughter at the various antic of teenage boys. I'm so glad that even after all that time and distance we're still able to remain friends.

Nash and I cuddle on the couch and I know I should be studying for my anatomy test tomorrow I don't want to leave him or my friends. Nash has his hand up my shirt and his touch soothes me so much, he's rubbing my side gently and I feel so loved. This entire day has been perfect in the simplest of ways and I feel blessed to be surrounded by the people that are here.

Eventually it starts getting late and we say goodbye to everyone. Nash and I go to our bedroom and I finally take my anatomy book to finish studying. I know I'll do okay but I might not get an A since I didn't study at all today. I take out my contacts and put on my glasses then I sit up in bed while Nash takes a shower and begin to read the last chapter and take notes.

When Nash comes out of the bathroom dripping wet with a towel wrapped around his waist, I practically salivate. He's so fucking sexy, I could stare at him forever. His muscular torso makes me want to lick every single drop of water from his chest. His muscles literally make me weak and crazy with lust at the same time.

My eyes trail over his body and I lose focus on my book as I keep staring at the gorgeous man in front of me.

"Babe, you have to study." Nash tells me with a smirk on his face. I'm not ashamed of being caught drooling over my absolutely delicious boyfriend.

"How am I supposed to concentrate with you looking like that?" I ask him but I'm definitely not complaining.

"You look so good with glasses," Nash says and the look he gives me turns me on so much. He takes off his towel and rubs himself dry, I know he's doing that on purpose and I have poor impulse control.

I put aside my book and get out of bed. I rip the towel from his hand and push him towards the bed. He lands on the bed and I crawl on top of him, his lips meet mine in a scorching hot kiss. I deepen the passionate kiss and moan softly when his hands find their way to my ass and he squeezes it slightly.

He helps me take off my clothes and soon we're both naked and hard. I kiss down to his erection where I smear his pre-cum over his cock and start stroking it slowly. He braces himself on his elbow and watches as I stick out my tongue and lap at it, savoring the taste.

"Fuck..." he moans in a ragged whisper, I spread his legs apart and raise them slightly to reveal his pink hole. I continue to stroke him slowly as I press my tongue against his waiting hole. He gasps and allows his head to fall back as his eyes flutter closed. I lap at his hole making it soft and pliable under my tongue. He moves his hips and forces my tongue deeper inside of him and the moans he makes sound so good to me.

"Feels so good," he mumbles almost to himself. He uses one elbow to prop himself up and the other hand goes to my hair. I make my tongue rigid and begin to tongue fuck him, I'm determined to make him come solely from my tongue. I stop stroking him and he whimpers when I stop him from stroking himself. His hips move faster and his moans get louder, I spread his cheeks with my hands and make my tongue go deeper inside of him. I make circles inside of him and when I brush against his prostate his hips jerk and he moans loudly.