Come Away With Me

Nash POV

Hawaii is absolutely breathtaking, we just landed and I'm already in love. I lace my hands with Cameron's and we walk down the stairs that are hooked up to the airplane and I take a deep breath in. It's fresh air with a hint of the salty ocean and I honestly can't wait until we're at our resort.

We get our leis around our necks and I pause to take a selfie with Cam. As we enter the airport and it doesn't take long to get our luggage and our rental car. I kind of went all out and got the best of everything, I want our honeymoon to be special and memorable. We drive with the windows down and Cameron stares out of the window at the beautiful sea and mountains that surround us. Hawaii has a unique structure and that's part of the attraction, the jagged green, lush mountains set against the clear blue ocean makes me want to drop everything and move here.

When we arrive to our resort we're quickly shown to our beachfront suite. We have our own private strip of ocean and our own pool. I watch as Cameron slowly walks around the suite and when he steps outside, I follow him. I come up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist. I love being taller than him because I can bend my head a bit and kiss his delicious neck just like I'm doing now.

"Do you like it, baby?" I ask him in between kisses, I lick a strip of skin and smirk when he shudders in my arms.

"Mmm, I love it. It's perfect and you're perfect. I feel like I'm still in a dream just waiting to wake up." He murmurs as the soft breeze makes his hair dance. I turn him around in my arms and pull him flush against my chest. I hover my lips over his teasingly as he wraps his arms around my neck and forces my lips to meet his.

Our lips move over each other's in a languorous kiss, it's relaxed and I slip my hands underneath his shirt to caress his soft skin. I slip my tongue into his mouth, controlling the kiss and making him moan against my lips. I rub my tongue against his and then move it languidly in his mouth, exploring it's depths.

"Fuck, you give the sexiest kisses..." Cameron pants when we part momentarily. I smirk and press wet kisses from his cheek to his neck. His head falls to the side as he gives me all access to his sweet skin. He moans when I suck hard on his sweet spot and then swipe across it with my tongue. I pull away momentarily and tap his thighs, he jumps and wraps his legs around my waist, I hold him up with my arms underneath his ass and I walk back into our suite and head to our bed. I leave the door open and the warm breeze follows into our room.

It's very nicely decorated with rose petals all over the floor and on the bed, I throw Cameron gently onto the bed and then crawl on top of him, connecting our lips in a bruising kiss that is harder but just as passionate as our last kiss. We undress each other as lust infuses our veins. I need him so much right now and he's all mine. No distractions and no interruptions, just him and I for 2 glorious weeks.

"God, you are so fucking gorgeous baby." He says as I discard my pants and crawl my way back on top of my husband. The way he looks at me almost sets me on fire, the desire and lust in his eyes make me want him that much more. I lean in and kiss him deeply, I rub our hot cocks together and moans mix in our kiss. He runs his hands all across my back and then scrapes the skin with his nails, he knows exactly what to do to make me lose control.

"You're the gorgeous one, Cameron. All fucking mine, so fucking perfect." I mutter as I kiss all around his mouth, on his lips, his jawline and down to his neck. I go to the other side and mark it as well, I smirk at the bruise that forms there and then kiss my way back to his lips. Our lips move faster in a scorching kiss, his hands go down to my ass and he squeezes them tightly, he scrapes his nails across them and makes me moan at the pleasurable feeling. He wrap his legs around them and pulls my body close on top of his, our cocks are leaking pre-cum and making a mess but it feels so fucking good.