Clarity, Peace, Serenity

Nash POV

I have been waiting for this for so long. It feels right now, nothing is going to stop me from taking Cameron into my arms and loving him until we're both exhausted and can't move an inch. I look down at the beautiful man below me, I ache for him. He's the only one that can make me feel like this, the only one that can make me crave him and want him so much until it's almost overwhelming. No one else can make my world spin with just one look and can make it stop with another look. He's always had my heart and he will always have my heart. Time and distance are not a factor, they don't diminish my love for him.

I let him bring my head down to his and I press my lips against his slowly, as much as I crave to take him hard and fast, I want to savor him and this moment for as long as I can. I suck on his bottom lip gently before swiping my tongue across it and entering his mouth. He plays with my tongue, sucking on it lightly and then swirling it with his. We moan softly into the hot kiss, I can feel my body heating up with desire but I don't want to rush this.

When we pull back to catch our breath he bites his lip and I growl lowly as a rush of lust swells across me. I lean back in and attach my lips to his neck where I bite and suck at his sweet spot,I'm want him to go crazy with desire. He arches his back and presses his body against mine as I continue to mark him. His hands bury themselves in my hair and he grabs it tightly as he moans my name.

"God, Nash... you make me feel so fucking good," he moans and I scrape my teeth along the bruise I created on his neck, I want him to moan louder and I get what I want as his mouth falls open.

"You're so sexy, baby." I murmur against his skin and I leave his neck and kiss my way down his body. He's stayed in great shape and I kiss across his abdominal muscles. They contract against my mouth as Cameron pants quickly. I finally reach my destination; his hard, leaking cock. I take it into my hand and I lick the head teasingly as I look up at him to watch his reaction.

He tugs at his bottom lip and moans, his cheeks are flushed and his lips are plump. He's never looked more desirable or sexy than he does at his moment.

"Don't tease me baby, please. I need you so much," he begs as his beautiful eyes open and meet mine.

"But I love driving you crazy," I reply as I lick him from his head all the way down to the base. I fondly his balls lightly and smirk when he whimpers and tries to thrust his hips. I place my hands on his thighs and hold him down.

"Fuck... Nash please," he pleads but I don't give in yet. I won't stop teasing him until he's incoherent and crazy with lust. I press open mouthed kisses all the way down his cock to his balls, I take each of them separately into my mouth and tongue them slowly. "Baby..."

He's still saying words so I continue to tease him. I spread his legs wider and push them up slightly to reveal his pink hole. I hold him in that position and I lean in slowly. I blow on his hole lightly and smirk when he shivers. I press my tongue against it and begin to move my tongue around the rim. He takes his cock into his hand and strokes himself slowly, I'm going to stop him before he can cum but he can have a little bit of fun while I loosen him up. I slide my tongue inside him and he's moaning loudly, he starts to stroke himself faster and I know he's getting close by the movement of his hips.

He's no longer talking, he's just moaning and breathing hard and fast. I pull away from his hole and set his legs down. I grab his hand and force it away from his cock. He opens his eyes and he looks so sexy with his eyes heavy with lust. I lean back in and take his lips between mine in a fast passion-filled kiss that leaves us both breathless and aching for more. I grab the lube from my nightstand and lather my cock with it.

"You're so sexy, baby." He whispers as he watches me stroke my cock. "Your muscles, your chest... your abs, everything. I love you so fucking much."