Home

Nash POV

I'm ready to go out on my date with Cameron, I'm taking him to a new place downtown that has amazing food and drinks. I want to ask him to spend the night with me, not to have sex, at least not yet by just to cuddle and hold him in my arms. I've missed sleeping with him, feeling his warm skin against me.

I pass by Kenny, his face is red and he looks so angry.

"You okay, bro?" I ask and he nods quickly before brushing past me. I shrug and continue heading to Cameron. He's sitting right where I left him and I jump the railing.

"Hey gorgeous," I greet him tenderly, I love making him blush like he is now. I take him into my arms and I press a soft kiss on his lips. When I pull back he has a small smirk playing on his lips.

"I know that smile, what did you do?" I ask him and I lace our fingers together. I lead him up the stairs and towards the stadium exit.

"Your buddy Kenny came up to me and thought he could talk some shit to me without me saying something back. He got pretty angry," he tells me innocently and I know now what was up with Kenny when he passed me in the locker room.

I open the car door for him and he gets in. I throw my gym bag in the trunk before getting into the drivers seat. I drive us to the restaurant, it's on the penthouse floor of a high rise building, the view is amazing.

I park valet and when Cameron joins me I grab his hand again. We walk inside and get on the elevator. I pull him close, I'm still not afraid of public displays of affection. Our relationship does not have to be hidden, even though I play for a professional team, I really don't care. We get to the penthouse floor and get off the elevator, I go up to the hostess and give her my name.

Were seated fairly quickly at a table that's right next to the massive window. I love this view and the food is also pretty tasty. The waiter comes by and takes our order for drinks. I browse through the menu but I already know I'm getting a steak with some sides.

"Nash, I have to say. I'm so deliriously happy and I'm so lucky that you forgave me, please know I'm not taking anything for granted," he says and he reaches across the table and grasps my hand. I lift it to my lips and press a gentle kiss on it.

"I know, baby." I murmur and press another kiss on his hand. "I'm so happy I gave us another chance. Honestly, I was miserable without you. I just learned how to mask it better as time passed by. Having you here with me feels so right," I tell him honestly and I smile when he blushes.

The waiter brings our drinks and takes our dinner order. When he's gone I turn my attention back to Cameron.

"When's your first day of med school?" I ask him and then take a sip of my drink.

" 2 weeks, I'm so nervous and scared but excited at the same time. I don't want to fail out, that would be so embarrassing," he tells me and I can see the insecurity on his face.

"Babe, you're so smart. I know you won't fail out, you have nothing to worry about," I say trying to comfort him, I hate that he has that look on his face. I smile when it leaves his face and he gives me a happy smile in return.

When our food arrives we eat and maintain a casual conversation. I think about when it would be the right time to head up to the cabin. I kind of want to go before Cameron starts med school because I know he'll be so busy but that might be too soon. I know there must be a weekend that we can go up.

We finish eating and I pay the bill. Cameron and I head back down to the lobby and I hand the valet ticket to the guy, I wrap my arms around him and pull him close to me. I kiss him gently, I seriously cannot keep my lips away from him, he's so fucking sexy and addictive. I'm never letting him go.