I Love You So

Cameron POV

Planning a wedding is literally a feat of strength, if it isn't for our mothers then we would literally be drowning. Medical school keeps me busy, when I'm not in lab, class or clinical then I'm at home studying for an exam. Moving in with Nash is the best thing that could have happened because I don't think I'd see him that much otherwise. He keeps me anchored and he doesn't allow me to be overly stressed or nervous. He grounds me so much and relaxes me with massages and kisses whenever I need it.

I'm going through a particularly hard time right now because one of the attending school in my Neurology hospital clinical hates me. I swear he hates me because he's always picking on me and embarrassing me in front of the entire team, sometimes even the patients. I know he's trying to get me to crack but I refuse to give in, I know I'm stronger and better than that.

I'm sitting at our kitchen table with Nash and we're writing out save the date cards to send to everyone we're inviting to our wedding. Our moms finalized the list and there's some people my mother invited that I don't even know who they are, she claims they're relatives. I don't have time to argue about it so I just shrug and leave the list alone.

I already know that I want a beach wedding, I want Nash and I to both wear white tux while our groomsmen wear light blue tux. All of the decorations will be white and light blue, I can picture it in my mind and I know it's going to be amazing.

I'm writing out the save the date card for Matthew when a realization suddenly hits me.

"Baby... your groomsmen Gilinsky, Carter and Taylor. Mine are Johnson, Shawn and Matt. That means Carter and Matt have to pair up but we're inviting Justin too..." I trail off as I worry about potential drama between Carter, Matt and Justin. We're all adults but still, people can be immature and I don't want anything to ruin our day.

"They're going to have to behave, I'll talk to Carter because I know Matt will be fine. Carter still thinks that one day Matt and Justin will break up and he'll get a second chance with Matt," Nash replies and I nod my head because he's right. We finish writing out the cards and I make sure they all have stamps before I place them in the mailbox that's in the lobby of our building.

When I get back upstairs Nash is lying on our couch staring at his phone with a frown on his face. I crawl on top of him and he puts his phone down.

"What's wrong?" I ask him, I lean in and give him a short kiss on his lips.

"My father is being all dramatic about my wedding. I honestly don't think I want him there, he's just going to ruin it for us and I don't want that. He literally is angry because my mom is so excited about it, he hates that she spends a lot of time over your mom's house while they plan out everything," he says quietly, Chad's childish behavior makes me want to punch him. He acts like a sullen teenager most of the time and I don't understand why Nash's mom would go back to him.

"I'll support you with whatever you decide, Nash. If you don't want him there then don't invite him. We want people who are going to share our special day with us and we want them to be happy for us," I comment and Nash sighs as he starts to play with my hair gently. I turn my head and lay it down on his shoulder. I know I should be reading right now, I have a few hundred pages worth of reading to get through but I just want to cuddle with Nash.

I rub my hands across his tone abdomen, I love feeling his muscles underneath my hand. He caresses my back and his touch still gives me goosebumps. His simple touch makes me feel so good, I crave it even when I'm in school or the hospital, I miss his touch so much.

"I have clinical tomorrow and I know I'll have the asshole attending from Neurology. He has it out for me and I don't even know why. Fuck Dr. Holland." I say and Nash stops caressing me.

"What?" I ask him, I lift my head to look into his eyes and he stares at me like I didn't ask him anything.

"I'm pretty sure that's Kenny's father. He told me a while ago that his father is a Neurology doctor at the hospital," Nash tells me quietly and it all makes sense now, but how did he know who I was. I think about it for a few minutes and then it dawns on me that Kenny knows I'm in medical school so I bet he told his father that I'm the asshole who stole Nash from him. I just have to survive 4 more weeks and then I move onto the next rotation.

"I hate Kenny, I swear. He's such a child, I see where he gets his asshole tendencies from. The apple definitely doesn't fall far from the tree," I mutter bitterly because even though Nash has distanced himself from Kenny, he still found a way to make my life miserable.

Nash rubs my skin gently, trying to relax me. I let out a deep breath as I think about facing Dr. Holland tomorrow. What he's doing must be against the rules but how would I even prove it? I decide to let it go, once I'm done with this rotation then I'll be free from his miserableness.

Nash and I spend the rest of the evening cuddling, eventually we move to the bed and I wrap myself around my fiancé. It sounds so good saying that, he's my fiancé. In a few months he'll be my husband and it will be amazing. Nash and I already decided that I'm going to hyphenate my name, soon I'll be Cameron Alexander Dallas-Grier.

"I love you so much," Nash murmurs and he presses gentle kisses from my shoulder all the way to my mouth. He braces himself over me as he controls the pace of our kiss. He turns me on so much and I'm rock hard so fast. I rub my erection against his body and moan as the rough material of my boxers move across my sensitive cock. He reaches down with his hand and slides it into my boxers.

I gasp and my head falls back as he starts stroking me roughly with his hand. "Fuck... Nash that feels so good, baby."

His mouth follows mine and our lips meet again, he growls into our kiss and I grip his arms tightly, my head is so foggy and all I can think about is Nash's hand on me. His soft pillowy lips flow over mine and when I moan he slides his tongue in to explore my mouth. He rubs his tongue against mine as his strokes turn more rough.

I know I'm not going to last much longer. "I'm going to cum baby."

He pulls away from my mouth and I whimper but he pulls down my boxers and suddenly I'm in enveloped in his hot mouth as he sucks me hard. I move my hips, thrusting up into his mouth and my hand goes to his hair. I grip his hair tightly as I move his mouth down and my hips up, forcing him to feel throat me. I can't earn him, my orgasm comes on suddenly and I cum hard into his mouth. My stomach clenches as waves of pleasure course through my body.

"Fuck, baby.." I moan as my head falls back into my pillow. Nash swallows every drop of my cum and then he licks me clean before he tucks me back in. He crawls up my body and presses a hard kiss on my lips. He shares a little bit of my cum with me in a sexy, dirty kiss. Our lips make smacking noises as our movements increase and soft moans leave our mouths. He pulls away and I can feel him shimmy his pants off, he straddles my head and I open my mouth willingly as he begins to feed me his cock. He controls the pace and he moves slowly thrusting in and out of my mouth. I grip his ass tightly with my hand and I smack one of his cheeks suddenly making him groan above me.

"So fucking good," he whispers in a breathy tone and I love making him sound like that. He begins to move faster and I breathe with my nose as his cock starts going deeper in my mouth. I rub my tongue across his cock and then flick the slit with my tongue rapidly. "Jesus Christ..."

I want to smirk but I can't, I just reach under him and roll his balls in my hand. His thrusting becomes jerky and I know he's going to cum soon. I want him to cum in my mouth, I want to taste him. I swirl my tongue around his cock and he cums abruptly in my mouth. I savor the cum as I swallow it, I love his salty taste, I can't get enough of it. When he's done cumming he slides his body down until our lips meet.

I feel so utterly relaxed as I curl myself around him. He pulls away and presses soft kisses on my cheek and my forehead. We lie on our sides and stare into each other's eyes. He strokes my cheek gently as we stare silently.

I feel so close and connected to him, I'm so lucky that I get to marry my soulmate.

A/n- short but frequent or long and weekly?

Carpe Omnia - cash au -जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें