Starlight

Nash POV

The player that replaces Kenny is actually way better than him and I have to wonder how Kenny got his spot on the team in the first place. He was never a phenomenal player, he made basic plays that anyone playing entry level lacrosse can do. Our chances on winning the world champs are a lot better now that we've gotten rid of the dead weight.

I'm distracted for most of the practice because my mind is on my husband. He's starting med school again and so I'll barely see him during the week. He will wake up early and come home late. I wish we had a schedule that matched better but I'll just have to deal with it.

When I get home I hit the showers right away, I'm underneath the hot spray when Cameron enters the shower and presses a soft kiss on my shoulder.

I turn around and immediately attach my lips to his in a hungry, passionate kiss. My hands cup his face and I take control our kiss, I scrape my teeth across his lips and smile when he moans into our kiss.

"I missed you today," he whispers as we pull away from our scorching kiss.

"I missed you too, baby." I reply and capture his lips in another kiss. We stand under our shower kissing and I run my hands over his body, I can't get enough of him. We kiss until our lips are sore from overuse and then we wash each other before getting out. We dry each other and then pull on boxers before sliding into bed. My muscles are sore from practice but I don't stop Cameron from laying on my, I just wrap my arms around him and trail a finger up and down his side.

We lie there quietly in bed when Cameron's phone rings and he reaches over to his nightstand with a groan. He puts the phone to his ear and I listen closely to his conversation.

"What's up Matt?" He asks and I wonder if Justin decided to forgive Matt for his infidelity. I hope so, not for Matt but for Justin's sake.

"Yes, we did talk to him when we went out to dinner the other day." He says and I can't make out what Matt is saying at all. I'm so curious to hear what he's saying so I nudge Cameron. He takes the phone from his ear and puts it on speakerphone.

"Yeah, he called me today and asked to meet up," Matt is saying, I press a soft kiss on Cameron's shoulder as we listen to our friend. "He wants to work on fixing our relationship and I just wanted to thank you because I don't think he would have taken that step if it wasn't for you guys."

"Matt, let me be clear on this. We didn't do it for you, we did it for Justin. He was just so unhappy and it was clear that working it out with you would be what's best for him. I could never condone what you did because honestly, it's one of the worst things you could do to a partner. I just hope you learned your lesson and I also hope you cut all contact with Carter, even as friends because if you don't you'll lose Justin permanently." Cameron replies and his tone of voice is kind of harsh but I agree with what he's saying to Matt and how he's saying it.

Matt is silent for a few moments and we both stay quiet as well, Cameron lets him think about what he just said.

"You're right, I know you are. I'll cut Carter off for sure because Justin is the best thing to ever happen to me and I can't believe I was so stupid to jeopardize my relationship with him. Carter was always trouble, our relationship was so tumultuous and Justin has been nothing but amazing to me. I know you didn't do it for me and I understand why but I'm still grateful," Matt says quietly, his tone is a little more deflated but I really can't bring myself to care. Cameron was just being honest.

"I have to get up early tomorrow so we'll talk more later, okay? Let me know how things go with Justin and like I said, lose Carter's number." Cameron tells him and Matt sighs softly.