Ch.4 Drunk-Dazed

.
.
Throwing your head back, you let out a drowsy yawn, streching your arms out, your throat felt very dry, that's when a luxury looking glass came in sight, it was holding plenty of water. Without thinking twice you chugged it down your throat. That's where the mess started...
.
.

Blabbering nonsense, you continued messing around with the cards

Blabbering nonsense, you continued messing around with the cards. Hearing the door bell ring. Stumbling upon nothing, you made your way outside, somehow.
.
.
Loosening his tie, Jungkook impatiently waited to be welcomed inside. The door was pulled, revealing you, in a not-so-in-senses state.

"Y-"

Man chocked on his entire life, when you suddenly jumped on him, engulfing him in a breathe taking hug.

"Are you-"

"Welcome. Young master dinner is-"

Mrs. Choi, who was so busy in wiping her hands finally noticed you both.

"Oh my, my apologies. Please continue. I won't disturb."

Saying so, she rushed back to the kitchen, flustered?!!

"I am flying"

You mumbled, it ain't a lie when people say...

Alcohol in, senses out

He had no idea, what shit was going on here. He slowly managed to walk inside with her still hanging on him, placing you down on the couch, he took some good minutes to figure out, what heck was going on...?
.
.
He figured out that you drank vodka, mis-thinking of it as water. That's what the surveillance camera said.
.
.
Poor boy, already exhausted to death and then there was you. Laying on the bed occupying the whole of the mattress. He swore to God, if not for you, the person would've been screaming for mercy by now. But then again, instead of you, who would even dare? Correction, Drunk You.
.
.
The sound of alarm annoyed you to the edge as it continued ringing. Wanting to grab a hold, you unknowingly yanked it roughly to the floor. It broke into pieces, but son of a btch didn't stop ringing. Sudden pain strikes your head, you hold on your scalp trying to knock in some senses, your vision was like some kind of broken phone camera.

Wiggling around the bed, you ended up falling on your butt.

"Morning! Morning! Morning!"

Mrs. Choi chirped, bargging in with a plate full of food. You were in the was-casually-being-dragged-to-hell state, the messy tangled hairs falling on your face messily, the confusion laced expressions, drowsy drunk eyes, slightly puffed cheeks.

"You look....scary"

She spoke, scanning your state head to toe. Placing the tray on the coffee table, she begun to move the hairs out of your face, tying them up.

"Thanks..."

You spoke, voice not a inch over a whisper.

"Brush your teeths then have breakfast"

As a obedient kid you are, you attempted to rise on your feet but the head-ache got worse. Blood rushed to your brain, knocking in some senses. Shaking your head, you ended up in the bathroom door frame. Mrs. Choi laughed at how horribly-cute you looked right now.

"Need help?"

Shaking your head as a quick responce, you managed to push yourself inside.
.
.
.
"I feel a lot better now"

You spoke, sipping the coffee. Mrs. Choi chuckled.

"Do you have any idea how much you troubled Young master?"

You chocked, almost spating the coffee out, your mind took some good seconds to process everything but nothing found. You instantly placed the cup down, turning towards Mrs. Choi with all the attention you could.

"What.did.i.do?"

"You jumped on his when he came back home from work, you were clinging on him like a Koala. Then you playfully tightened his tie, and he almost chocked. You slept while he was trying to take you to the bedroom so he had to carry you in his arms. Poor boy, slept at the guest room last night, cause you occupied the whole bed, the whole king sized bed."

Fear took over you, your fingers began to tremble. Feeling the uneasy lump forming in your throat you gulped.

"Did he left for work already?"

"My dear, it's sunday"

Two words, just two words and your existence was doomed.

'I won't leave the room today'

That's what she said...

"Yn? Can I come in?"

Your breathe hitched, couldn't process anything. He was standing at the door, waiting for you to reply so he could come in.

"I-i am changing!"

The best excuse you could come up with,

"I urgently want a file, be quick!"

"Which one? I'll give you"

"Do you know the password?"

"For what?"

"The safe."

"No"
.
.
You stood in the corner, with your head hung low. Continuously biting you lips in nervousness, he was here, strolling through the pile of files to find the one he wants.

Your pupils dilated when he turned towards you. He came closer, you became terrified. He stepped closer, your heart raced. He kept pacing towards you. Squeezing yourself in the corner, you tried to slide away, but were slammed back at your place, gently. He leaned closer causing you to lean back.

First time seeing him so dangerously to you, your eyes couldn't leave his. His eyes held the galaxy. Tint of pink spreads all over your cheeks. He wasn't moving an inch. He was etheral, crafted by God himself...

 He was etheral, crafted by God himself

"Ju-"

He shushed you up, placing his finger against your lips.

"Weren't you wild last night?"

'ehm...'

'There's a romantic turn further~'

'where do newly married couples go?'