Ch.6 Spending time...

.
.
.

Did i mention, it was your childhood fantasy to see the Eiffel tower with your love? It was. Who knew it would be coming true so fast...

A date with the Effie tower in view, cherry blossom above you, and your husband beside you

A date with the Effie tower in view, cherry blossom above you, and your husband beside you. What else could you wish for?

Resting on the wooden bench below the pink petals, trying to overcome from the soreness of the long walks, you pulled your smart phone out.

Clicking some good pictures of the Eiffel tower. Glancing at Jungkook, who sat unbothered. You named this as the perfect opportunity to click a secret picture of his. Tilting the camera to his side...

Mission accomplished...

"Beautiful..."

Was the only word, which managed to come out as soon as you saw the picture you took. His aura, his inviting lips, his doe eyes, pale smooth skin. To be honest, sitting beside him anyone would feel insecure as he was far more handsome than many actors.

"Did it turn out well?"

Jungkook suddenly questioned turning towards you.

"W-wh-at?"

"The pictures you took"

He spoke with this slight smirk.

"Of the E-Eiffel tow-"

"My, the pictures you took of your handsome husband."

Your words muffled as you couldn't make up a reason...

Snatching your phone away, his lips tugged up swiping through the pictures.

"You are a great photographer..."

He mumbled sweetly, passing you a impressed look.

"It's just your perfect face..."

You whispered lightly, making sure he won't hear, but he eventually did and let out a giggle as a response.
.
.
Tugging your phone in his pocket, he scooted closer to you. The soft atmosphere cherished you both, birds sang a sugary melody, passer by's were too busy to notice you both.