Ch.14 Cold shoulder

(Uhh... I accidentally deleted the previous part and somewhere it's good that it happened cause I have a better storyline this time...)
.
.
.

"Yn?"

Jungkook mumbled, you halted squishing down the piece of orange down your throat.

"Hmm?"

"Uhh, you'll have a personal bodyguard from today. He'll arrive around evening"

He informed, his gaze unsteady.

"What? Why do sudden Jungkook?"

You questioned, puzzled about the sudden change.

"I am late, I'll leave"

He replied coldly, and you could already se his figure disappearing before you could inquire further.
.
.
.

Swinging open the door, two figures came insight. One was Jungkook while the other one was unfamiliar with you. He was tall, buff, his muscles were bursting, he seemed like in his mid 30's.

"This is Yu-han, the bodyguard i was talking about"

Jungkook introduced the guy who just passed a deep bow.

"Yn, you won't leave the house without him and before leaving contact me..."

He tone was grievous making you nod. What bothered you was, he hasn't being paying any attention toward you since past few days.

Loosening his tie, he walks upstairs while you turn your attention to Yu-han.

"Hello, i am Yn"

You greeted with a smile which he gladly returned.

"Di- Ohh Yu-han?!"

Mrs. Choi exclaims, grinning wide at Yu-han, he genuinely smiles offering a deep bow.

"You good now?"

"Yes, a lot better"

He replied, passing a slight smile.

"Yn dear, come let's have dinner"

Mrs. Choi cooed, dragging you by your arm.

"But Ju-" You were cut short when Yu-han interrupted.

"We already had our dinner with some business partners..."
.
.
.

Jungkook felt the bed beside him sink but he refused to let go his attention from the laptop screen.

"How was your day?"

You questioned, trying to start a good conversation but your hopes crashed to the floor when...

"As always, sleep"

He sterned, you pulled the duvet over your body, tugging yourself in.
.
.
.

"Jun-"
"i am busy"

"Have your dinner"
"I lost my appetite"

"He-"
"I'll leave, i am late"

"Listen-"
"can you please not distrub right now?"

That's how the past week went, him ignoring you either giving cold shoulder.
Thinking about everything, it made you uneasy, your biggest fear was losing him when he made himself such a major part of your life.

Letting your body sink deeper into the mattress, you with hope filled eyes looked over to the door, but no he didn't come

Taking things for granted was my habit,

I tried overcoming my fears but couldn't figure out the deepest one on the right time...

It was losing you, you left and i wasn't prepared~

.
.
.

You are like a part of my soul,

It's you who makes me what i am,

Losing you isn't even a option...

.
.
.

If the person accompanying me in my life ain't you...

I prefer dying

.
.
.

If you fell deep for someone,

Moving on and falling out of love would cost hundreds.

.
.
.

Leaving too early, why?

I gave you all of me--

Without realising anything you fell asleep, sorrow hooded mind and heart.

In the silent grieve room, some low footsteps echoed, Jungkook looks over to your sleeping figure with adoration and fondness, also tint of guilt.

Caressing your hairs as gently as he could, he places a soft peck upon your cheeks then your nose followed by your forehead.

"Sorry Sweetie~
I acted like a jerk didn't I? Shouldn't have been so harsh on you... Forgive me, i had my reasons... Please forgive me~"

He mumbled, grazing his nose tenderly against your jawline, inhaling your vanilla scent.

"I love you Yn-ahh, To the moon and back~

I'll cherish you to an extent and forever..."

He muttered, shifting next to you on the mattress, snuggling into your neck, the most comfy sleep he'd have after so many days.
.
.
.

The sharp ring generated by the alarm made you wince and move uncomfortably, but you failed as you were locked in someone's arms.

Looking down at the figure, your eyes caught the sight of soundly sleeping Jungkook looking like a kid with you in his embrace.

"Morning!"

He cooed suddenly, making you flinch.

"M-morning--"

You stuttered, taking a last glimpse at him before turning away, struggling to free yourself.

"Bellissimo-" (Very beautiful)

He blabbered, which went right over your head.

"W-What?"

He just smiled shaking his head lightly, your lower lip curves outwards when his warmth was distanced from you, your eyes stuck on his disappearing figure.

"Forgiveness is another important
role in a relation"