Ch.12 Nephew...

.
.
.

Rubbing the towel against your wet hairs, you looked at Jungkook through the mirror, sitting at the edge of the bed with his eyes on the phone

"Yn?"

"Hmm?"

"Can you babysit?"

A prompt halt came to your movements, spining around in the chair you were now facing him. Staring at him with a puzzled look.

"I can...why?"

Does he have a kid from his mistress or somethin'?! Just kidding...

"You remember Somi?"

You turned your gaze elsewhere, staring into void. Going through the memories.

"Uhh... Yeah! The sweet clingy cousin of your's?"

You laughed at the end, remembering how she was hanging on you every moment she would spot you, overjoyed.

"Yup, she has a son. Jeon Haewon..."

You nodded, signing him to continue.

"...as tomorrow is Sunday Haewon won't be going to school, however she has to go out of town for company, and her husband ain't home. She'll drop him here."

"Oh okey, it's fine with me :)"

"I could help you since I am home too"
.
.
.

[08:46]

You chopped the capsicums, while chatting along with Mrs. Choi and other maids. Happily cooking for Haewon.

"Good morning y'all!!!"

A high-pitched voice screamed, ramming inside the house. Keeping the knife down, you hastily washed your hands, dashing toward the living room, rubbing your hands against your clothes all the way along.

"Good morning unn-"

You were abruptly interrupted, as Somi tackled you in a breathtaking hug.

"Hiiiii! I missed you!!~"

She beamed, swaying your bodies side to side.

Violent but loving ;)

"Mom~ she is struggling..."

A cute child-like voice spoke behind you, Haewon.

As soon as Somi was detached from you, a small frame clinged onto your legs.

"Hai Beautiful ;)"

You smiled at his sweet gesture, crouching down at his level, you placed a light peck on his forehead.