Ch.19 Drinks and Dances

Staring at his peacefully sleeping face, you slowly guided your fingers through his soft fluffy hairs. Ruffling them tenderly.

Cafuné

"Jungkook, Happy birthday~
Wish you a verrrryyy long and happy life...
With me ofcourse-"

You mumbled giggling in Between, only if he could actually hear it, only if he was awake. He was.

"Definately Wifey, i do not allow to continue my life without you. And thank you~ Now sleep, it was hell for you today"

He whispered, eyes still shut. You could feel his arm snake around your waist before he pulls you against him.

Looking up at his face from his chest, he was already staring at you with a lot of love and adoration. All of his affection... Only for you~

His eyes sparkled, a sweet light peck landed on your forehead, before he snuggled into your neck sleeping soundly.

**

"Oh my god?! The cake is not ready yet? How irresponsible?!"

You chuckled hearing Mrs. Choi yell into the phone scolding the Baker. What could they possibly do afterall. The cake was ordered just one night before the event that too a huge cake.

The faint chitter-chatter radiated from the living room as it got beautifully decorated with a lot of struggle by those loads of workers.

You rushed into the room, guiding everyone better with their assigned work. Heaving the heavy box off the floor you were about to stumble over cause of it's weight until another arm comes in the way supporting you.

"Woah, careful their Young lady"

A brutally handsome male was infront of you, smiling at you with all his heart.

"Thank you... You are?"

"Jungkook's hyung, Hoseok"

"Ohh, it's a pleasure to meet you. Myself-"

You were interrupted inbetween when another voice spoke just behind you.

"We know. Jeon Yn"

You glided your gaze back only to spot another angel-face gotta be Namjoon.

Not only by face but the dude was built really well, a muscular body and tall figure.

"How can we let you work? Please spend your time on our Jungkook. Leave this on us"

Hoseok offered sweetly, grabbing the box away from your hold.

"I see him everyday, afterall you guys should be with him"

You replied, attempting to get the box back but he wouldn't budge.

"A surprise for you in the room"

Namjoon winked, leaving along with Hoseok.

You immediately dashed to the room, your jaw fell to the floor as soon as your eyes fell on the open wardrobe.

A looooooooooot of beautiful dresses were hanging in there. You paced slowly towards it touching it gently, afraid of getting it dirty.

"It's all your's. You gotta wear one for the party"

Jungkook spoke, taking you in a tender backhug, placing his chin on your shoulder.

"Choose any one you like" he added

"Thank you sooo much for everything~"

You turned around, genuinely smiling at him. A wide smile. Which instantly melted him.