Ch.8 Back to korea

.
.
Clinging onto the couch, you stared at the luggage with a pout, gloomy eyes.

You were feeling mixed emotions about leaving already. Happiness of going back to Korea and sadness of leaving the beauty of Paris.

"Damn it! I just came! I was enjoying!"

You scolded yourself, hitting the arm rest. That's when your husband came out of the bathroom fixing his Rolex on his wrist.

"Ready?"

Jungkook asked, not sparing a glance towards you.

"Hmm"
.
.
.

With your cheeks pressed against the cold glass of the window, your pout grew

"You good?"

He asked noticing your childish state. You, who didn't even heard him continued sinking deeper in your thoughts and eventually you drowned and slept.
.
.
.
.

 You, who didn't even heard him continued sinking deeper in your thoughts and eventually you drowned and slept

"My dear!!"

Mrs. Choi exclaimed loudly, engulfing you tightly in her arms.

"You are back!!"

She yelled again, Jungkook just giggled lightly.

"Mrs. Choi, she can't breathe..."

He defended noticing how Mrs. Choi was technically strangling you.

"O-oh my god, i am so sorry. My apologies, i am sorry it was unintentional-"

Mrs. Choi constantly apologized, as you cut her off immediately...

"Hey hey it's fine, it's okey.."

But she still has the guilty look on so you decided to lighten up the mood a bit.

"Mrs. Choi i am hungry, can you cook me something...?"

Mrs. Choi's face instantly lit up.

"Ofcourse dear, come! You know i learn two new dishes, come I'll make them"

She excitedly cooed, walking inside while you followed. While Jungkook dragged your luggage inside.
.
.
.
.

"Mmm~ This is cho good"

You complimented continuously stuffing food in your mouth.

Jungkook just stared at you dearly, a soft smile spreading on his lips. As he also ate his food.
.
.
"Gosh I am tired..."

You said, streching out your arms, letting out a drowsy yawn.

"Come here dear~"

Mrs. Choi sweetly spoke, settling herself on the couch, patting her lap. With a giggle you layed your head down on her lap as she gently ruffled your hairs.

"You are just like my mother, more better..."

You mumbled snuggling into her.

"You are just like my daughter..."

She replied...

Jungkook with a file in his hold, stared at you sleeping peacefully smiled.

"My Mrs. beauty~"
.
.
.
Everything have been usual, sun would rise and set nothing special. You would stroll around the house nothing else.

'Shinunoga E-wa by Fujii Kaze'

Bashed upon your headphones, swaying upon the music, you watched the sun sink into the horizon, and the tint of darkness spreading over the orange skies...

...Sunset...

Sipping your Caramel Macchiato, you licked your lips tasting the faint sweetness still their.

The best timing the music could switch...

'Coffee by BTS'

Baby baby 그대는 Caramel Macchiato
여전히 내 입가엔 그대 향기 달콤해
Baby baby tonight, yeah yeah yeah...

You let out a amazed laugh suprised at the sudden coincidence. Your smile grew wider when you saw Jungkook's car dashing in through the door.

This man would definitely someday smash the car into the mansion, he never decreases the speed despite of coming in the mansion already. Keeping the mug aside you jumped off the couch, making your way downstairs.
.
.
.
Your eyes widened, as you spotted him, The Jeon Jungkook covered in bruises walking inside with his cool aroma.

Does he know he is hurt, or does he have the ability to act cool despite of a dying situation?

With all the royalty surrounding him, he threw himself on the couch, the exhaustion showing now.

"Shit! Jungkook, you-"

"Hey it's fine"

He cuts you off instantly, noticing your concerned figure. That's when Mrs. Choi steps into the frame.

"OH MY- Jungkook?!"

Mrs. Choi sprints somewhere, and comes back with a aid-kit, handing it to you.

You, surprised shot your head towards her.

"Me?"

She just simply nods in response.
.
.
"Sss"

Jungkook hissed as soon as the cotton soaked cotton came in contact with the blood surrounded brusie.

"Sorry..."

You mumbled, sucking your lower lip in, you tried being as gentle as possible. Noticing your tensed expressions, he couldn't help but supress his pain.
.
.

"Princess, nobody could touch you now..."

'that bastard's whole existence is dead'

'who? The invader...'

'Not only him, but his whole team...'
.
.
.
He didn't lie when he said...

'touch her and your whole existence is doomed... he'd personally drag you to hell'
.
.
.
But....

Someone's willing to die, someone very close... A traitor...