Ch.17 Shots and Screams

.
.
"Namjoon Hyung!?"

Jungkook exclaimed as his eyes sparkled spotting a very familiar and loved figure standing a few meters away with a wide smile.

Dimples on display and the exact same sparkles in his gleamy eyes. The muscular figure paces towards Jungkook... But-
.
.
.
BANG!!
.
.
.
SHOT!!
.
.
.
BANG!!
.
.
.

"JUNGKOOK!!"

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"AHH!!"

Loud shouts and yells cover the chaos as the sharp roars of bullets knocked in. People rushing here and their, the investors were nowhere to be found.

As big as the luxury restaurant was, the amount of people was the same. The pure chaos avoided Jungkook's eyes from seeking for a particular figure.

His wife...

Jungkook pushed through the crowd, the table he was previously sitting at was deserted not even Yu-han insight.

His eyes glides through the whole hall, only spotting the top of random heads and murmurings ringing through the place.

After the prompt halt, the noise of bullets rush back in. A hint of panic runs through him as his eyes find for either of them. Namjoon, You or Yu-han. He couldn't give any shits about the investors.

Out of blue, while walking away his foot gets stuck into the cloth of the hooded table causing him to end up on his knees.

"Yn...?"

He muttered, staring at the figure of his wife cuddled up in a corner below the table. Lower lip sucked in, hands rolled into fists.

Your eyes widened, you hastily pulled him towards you without realising his weight. His body tops up over yours and the table over his head, while the table shakes with your physic forces.

"Wha-"

"Shh, Yu-han went to check, stay quiet"

You whispered against his cheek, clutching onto his sleeve while he lets out a sarcastic airy laugh.

"Yn? I. Am. A. Mafia."

Your grasp losses, as you softly back into the floor while he slides out showing you a signal to stay where you are, hidden.

'i am already sooooo tired, Haiyaa!!

Such a exhausting dayy... Fuck world!

I could've better stayed at home eating brownies... Or maybe dumplings?'

Those thoughts ran through you as you hugged your knees adjusting in the small surrounding, very unserious I Know.

You knew no matter what, until Jungkook is with you, bet your skin could get a single scratch.

A mere second later, the cloth gets pulled over and Yu-han pops his head inside glaring at you.

"Get out? I told you to follow me...
Why don't you listen?!"

He scolds, pulling your arm with his dragging you out, but instantly pulls you down once again while you both crouched. Another gunshot...

"What the fuck is happen-"

A strange horror runs through you when the glass display just inches away from you shatters into pieces, another bullet pierced through the air hitting the same spot again.

Yu-han covers your body with his, ducking your head with his plam. You could feel many presence around you and stares darted right at your figure.

"Jeon Jungkook! That man has some senses residing in him anymore or something?! He literally keeps disappearing..."

Yu-han gritted his teeths, his eyes desparately looking around. How much he wanted to kill Jungkook for leaving you both clueless.

 How much he wanted to kill Jungkook for leaving you both clueless

"How cheap is this place?! Not even a proper parking lot?!"

"Stop throwing tantrums for god's sake!"

Your bodyguard shushed you up, hiding you behind a pillar as the people around were ruthlessly shooting YOU?

"Yah- Yu-han?!"

You Yelp in shock when he suddenly sprinted away leaving you alone. You turn to where his figure disappeared as the betrayal painted over your face.

Just when you were about to unsurely run behind him, your back met the cold wall behind you again making you close your eyes since you thought it was one of the rivals.

Worshipping every holy thing known to mankind. You twitched you eyes open, as pair of adorable dreamy orbs came in view which held love and concern.

Jungkook...

"You good?"

He muttered, pressing his body upon yours and a person falls dead behind him. Damn... Hot!!

You hummed in responce, the distance not giving you freedom to responce. A lot of footsteps shuddered over the floor and some were dashed your way.

Jungkook firmly holds you body against his, landing a slight peck on your jawline before turning around. Covering you with himself.

You tugg onto the cloth drapped over his back as he aimed his gun somewhere and shot while a painful yelp slices through the tense air.

"Stay with me..."

Jungkook moulds his big warm plam over hers in a protective manner, his other grasp sternly over the pistol he held.

With your one plam in his, and the other over you head you both ran hand-in-hand through the parking lot dodging the harmful darted bullets.

He shoves you into the car, accelerating the car as you both left the mess immediately. If not for you, he would've stayed and enjoyed seeing them die with torture. But you...

She'd happily take a bullet for him...
He'd gladly dig a bullet in people for her~

He doesn't mind taking bullets for you, but he doesn't mind either to slit anyone's throat open...

_

___________________