Ch.5 City of love <3

.
.
Rewinding all the events that occurred in just those past 2 days, you ruffle your hair heaving a sign.

Too quick, but ok

Too quick, but ok...
You were on your way to Paris...

City of love~

Fiddling with your fingers the nervousness in you grew more. Stealing quick glances at him. You could only imagine how you'd live with him, like you do live with him but it's diffrent it's a...

Honeymoon

Running your tongue over your lips you gulped. Slowly looking out of the window your mind and heart felt at piece admiring the soft clouds. Your attention was attracted towards the clicking of heels. A beautiful lady, the flight attendant to be specific. Was already standing infront of you with a smile which you glady passed back. She placed down a headphone on the table.

"Sir told me you like to listen to music, and unfortunately you forgot your headphones so he arranged you these."

She replied reading your puzzled expression, then left bowing. Smiling at yourself you peeked at him. Busy flipping through the files.

Placing the headphones carefully over your ears, you scrolled through your albums trying to find a good song.

Love me like that
(Sam Kim)

Swaying your head gently, the smile never left your face. Too immersed in listening you couldn't even notice his stare at you. The stare full of love and adoration.

He wished he could always make you happy like this. That's what he loved in you, you didn't needed any expensive stuffs and hard efforts to make you happy. Mere things were more then enough for you. You were his most precious treasure, he wanted to cherish you, FOREVER.

Tugging you under the duvet, he gave a light, quick peck on your forehead. Stepping back instantly after. He crouched down infront of you, taking your hand in his. Slowly caressing it with his. Adoring your petite sleeping figure. Few hairs falling on your face, the cute slight pout. Your Peacefully sleeping figure, made him forget his worries.
.
.
.
"Slowly..."

He warned in his soft tone. You were all drowsy, not even in your senses. You clung on his arm like a child as he helped you walk inside the luxury hotel. The guards carrying your luggages. Snuggling more into his shoulder, you continued taking your little nap. All the voices were annoying to you now.

"Welcome Mr. Jeon, it's a pleasure to have you here. Here's the room card. Mrs. Jeon looks tired make her take good rest. Have a good night then."

The receptionist greeted, the wide grin lingering on her lips. Jungkook just nodded getting the room card.
.
.
.