Ch.9 It's raining Ma' amor :)

.
.
Another very usual day, with music bashing within your headphones, and you strolling through the house.

Standing by the balcony of your room, you stared at the drowsy sky, which would pour down any moment.

A mere gush of wind passed by, and you let your eyelids fall over enjoying the sensation it left. Small water droplets made their way to you, slowly grazing down your skin. The next moment you knew the sky was pouring and soft winds were roaming in the atmosphere.

Without wasting more time, you tossed your headphones over the bed, running towards the backyard.
.
.
.
[J.Jk POV]

Damn it! Why does it suddenly have to rain?!

Speeding the car up, he couldn't help but smile at just the thought of his wife.

Reaching the mansion he tossed the keys to a guard signalling him to park the car, as he walked inside with ofcourse royalty. But was suprised not finding you anywhere since you'd come running down-stairs at his arrival.

Spotting Mrs. Choi in a corner talking over the phone, she seemed serious and sucked up in the conversation so he didn't disturb.

The other maids are strictly forbidden to invade his personal matters, so none would even dare to offer him water.

He made his way towards the kitchen, picked up the bottle ready to leave, but instantly halted hearing tender, soft giggles blending upon the pouring rain.

Peeking through the glass window he saw your petite figure hopping around, a low giggle left his lips at the cute sight.

Placing the bottle back down he sprinted towards the backyard too. Not wanting to miss the moments of pure joy.

A room full of art,
A scenery of sunset,
A sky full of stars,
and he still prefers staring at you~

.
.
.
Your dark brown hairs swaying along the sides, as your clothes hugged your body. The wide grin never leaving your face, constant honey-sweet giggles made their way from you, your eyes held forever in them, your face faced the sky feeling the droplets directly, arms wide open like embracing the rain, you continued spinning around barefooted.

He leaned against the doorframe taking his time to admire her beauty. Somewhere worried you'd catch cold but he couldn't convience himself to stop you just looking at you enjoying yourself to the fullest.

The cold breeze made you low-key shiver but you could care less, this is something you don't experience daily.
Jungkook pulls out his phone, taking a perfect video of your's.

'My little cat~'

He thinks to himself, but then giggles at himself for the brand-new nickname he gave you.
.
.
.

So sucked up in dance you couldn't even realise someone's presence behind you. Dangerously close...

You flinched, feeling cold fingers suddenly grip over your shoulder gently, you were swiftly turned around meeting with a soaked but warm chest.

Raising your head up, your chin rested on his chest, your eyes met his deep orbs, which held nothing but adoration.

A gentle genuine smile resting upon his cherry wet lips, making them look insanely intoxicating+addicting.

His blueberry scent still didn't vanish upon the water. That's how cool his aura was.

In pure silence, you both stared deep into each other's eyes, unbothered by the rain, this silence said a lot more then long phrases and written books.

The language of eyes you say...
The connection of soul-to-soul you say...
Or, True love you say...

Song suggestion:
[ Still With You by JUNGKOOK ]

He got a hold on your waist pulling you closer causing you to bump into him, guiding your hand to his shoulder, you were took by a sudden shock... 'why does he suddenly wants to dance?'
No complains thou...

Your snaked your arms around his neck, supporting your figure using his, his arms got a proper hold of your waist as he swayed both of your bodies side to side in a particular motion...

Sometimes silence is more melodic then any music...
Specially when two souls are tangled together...

Hiding your face in his warm chest, you pushed yourself closer towards him craving warmth, and ofcourse he gladly excepted you. Your petite figure almost disappearing in his muscular embrace was kinda funny.

Shivers ran down your spine, when he landed a feather soft kiss on your neck. Arching more towards him, you realised he too wasn't wearing any shoes.

You flinched, when Jungkook picks you up with ease, walking inside...

"ACHAOOOO!!"

'Rain reflects break down...
But for the lovers out here...
It doesn't...
It reflects pure joy...'

'Yn, the one who always craved for affection...

And Jungkook, the one who was willing to share all his love...

With her and only her...'

_____________________

Do you realised there were no word exchanges in this chapter?