Ch.10 "ACHOO!"

.
.

"ACHOO!!"

"ACHOO!!"

You sneezed, rubbing the tip of your nose in a circular motion using your index finger.

Mrs. Choi and Jungkook stood infront of you, Mrs. Choi had the most concerned look while Jungkook was passing glares, with his hands folded over his chest.

"Dear, here have this soup. You'll feel better"

She said, handing you over a tray with delicious aroma.

"Dancing in rain what else will happen?"

Jungkook mocked.

"Like you weren't the- ACHOO!"

You were brutally cut off by yourself. Taking away the tray from you Jungkook placed it on the nightstand. Pulling the comforter more securely over you, even hiding your hands beneath it.

Sitting at the edge of the matress just beside you, he picked up the spoon as he softly blew the hot soup bringing it closer to your lips.

Being the obedient kid, you obeyed immediately gulping the soup down.
To be honest, if the soup's gonna be this delicious you don't mind falling sick again and again, but then again why do you need to be sick for soup?

Mrs. Choi smiled for the last time before leaving with the dirty dishes. Noticing the comforter sliding off, Jungkook tugged you in properly throwing his body beside you, wanting to feel the same warmth again you scooted closer seeking comfort.

He did realise this, wrapping his arms around you securely he pulled you against him.

"Jungkook, it would transmit to you"

"Let it be..."

He speaks, his voice reflecting exhaustion. Shoving your face in his chest, his chest felt like home to you. You snuggled deeper, gripping the fabric over his arms, which were wrapped around you.
.
.
.
Jungkook twitched his eyes opening them slowly, he was in the drowsy state but it all flew off the moment his bare skin came in contact with your's. What worried him was it was burning hot.

He placed the back of his palm over your forehead then side of your neck, they were burning hot, your fever was increasing, he couldn't help but curse himself over and over again for joining you in rain instead of dragging you in.

He was pulled out of trance when you started wincing and shifting in your place, he knew it must be uncomfortable with all the heat radiating within you.

Jungkook knew panic won't help, he is used to this situations, he did had a good knowledge of medics.

Rushing into the bathroom he grabbed a towel and bought a bowl of cold water. Dipping the towel carefully he pressed it over your forehead, giving cold compresses.

Letting the cloth rest upon the back of your neck, he skipped his way downstairs, coming back with a bowl of broth.

He shook you gently, not wanting to startle you, with a groan you moved in your place, he made you sit with your back to the backrest and fed you with lots of adoration and care.

You weren't in the state to figure things out as all the energy was drained, effect of fever, but you did felt guilty to make him work so much.

Placing the dirty dishes away, he tugged you in properly making you comfortable in bed, he was about to leave with the tray of left-over food which you didn't had enough potential to eat. But halted when your warm palm grabbed his into your's.

Understanding, he landed a quick tender peck on your forehead, sliding beside you.

"Take care of your health... You don't have any idea how much it freaks me out, i just can't see you like this Yn-shi..."

He whispered against your cheek, brushing them together after. He felt current ran through his body at the lovely sensation.

'Her pain, hurts him more...'
'Her bruise, but he winced...'
'Her fever and he felt sick...'
'Is it the souls bonding...?'

_______________

Apologies for the short chapter🙂