Ch.7 Intruder...

.
.
Sitting comfortably on the couch, with your eyes glued to the television screen. You continued to munch on to the apple slices, the pillow between your arm was looking assaulted by the pressure you kept applying time to time.

 You continued to munch on to the apple slices, the pillow between your arm was looking assaulted by the pressure you kept applying time to time

.
.
.
The room was all dark, the curtains were pulled over.
.
.
Suddenly the Television went off, since the room was dark you were startled, with puppy and carefull steps you walked towards the television trying to figure out the problem.

You bent over wanting to take a look, when a stiff cold finger grazed your shoulder and the unfamiliar cologne sneaked in your senses.

You muffled up a scream, knowing it would be very dangerous as if he is armed he'd kill you the moment you squeak.

You again suppressed a scream when he pulled you closer to him. His figure was surely buff, he was short though.

Taking pure advantage of the darkness, you blankly kicked him hard wherever you could.

"Shit!-"

You heard him scream, his voice was shallow and raspy.

You quickly rushed outside, but instead were pulled back harshly, the next moment you know he landed a hard punch on your cheek, warm fluid ran down your nose, blood.

"Aeek..!!"

A moan-yell left your mouth, as he grabbed your hairs throwing you over stuff.

"J-Jeon..!"

Jungkook who went out for a business meet was the only person you wished would be here.

Being fed up, you grasped his wrist twisting it harshly, before shoving him to the floor roughly.

Bumping hard against the couch edge, you stumbled, limping outside, some guards standing just outside took cover, quickly helping you seeing your state. This was the moment you regretted having a sound secure room.

Two helped you, while three ran inside ready to blow off the person.
.
.
.
"All of your are so fucking useless!!"

Jungkook spats, glaring at the guards who had their head hung low.

"Find him!! I'll give you 5 hours, the 6th hour you all would be dead!"

Ordering so, he barged inside the room, you were in.

He gently sat beside you, maintaining the necessary distance

"Does it hurt anywhere?"

He asked concerned, you nodded pointing towards your forehead, because of that son of a bitch throwing you over things your forehead was bruised.

"I am really sorry. I promise it won't happen again. I-"

"It isn't your fault Jungkook, it's fine"

You consoled, sensing the tension laced voice of his.

He slightly scooted closer to you, cupping your face with his warm palms. He pulls your face closer, staring right into your eyes.

"When nobody ever cared about me, why do you?"

You spoke with your shaky voice, none could ever show you the pure love he was... Not even your own blood related relations.

"It seemed like my heart stoped beating the moment I came to knew you got hurt... That's how much i care for you. You are now my responsibility and the missing piece of my life..."

He mumbled sweetly, patting your head. The next minute you knew, he was beside you, his arms around you, your face in his chest, and his fingers going through your hairs, caressing them. You desired to sleep like this every night possible. With him~
.
.
.
"I can't believe I hired donkeys in my team!! He came by the window, left by the window and nobody fucking knew?! Are you all nuts?!"

Jungkook yelled, glaring dead at all the gaurds. He pulled out his gun out from his waistband pointing it towards one of his man's forehead. However he couldn't pull the trigger since someone interrupts.

"Mr. Jeon, we found out who it was!"

"So? I want him in my basement by the morning, did you get it?!"

The men were left in disbelief, it wad literally past midnight, sun would rise in a few, how are they supposed to bring him here.... they knew it would be useless to argue, and they had more than enough power to bring the intruder here any moment.

'Touch her and you are dead'

'I'd personally drag you to hell'

'My responsibility, My reason to live'

'the missing piece of mine'

'my Yn'

-Jungkook