Ch.11 Romantic date or Friendly Dinner?

.
.
Feeling guilty remembering last night and about making the already exhausted Jungkook more worn out, you stared at his peacefully sleeping face.

The only thought going around in your mind was 'How to treat him back for his kindness and care?'...

You were feeling a lot better now, a big thanks to him, but couldn't deny the fact that you were still slightly dizzy, due to the minor headache.

His angelic sleeping figure made a sweet, genuine smile spread over your lips. Feeling yourself drown within his deep etheral features, you too let go of the resistance.

Absentmindedly you leaned closer and closer until your lips were just mere inches away from his lucious ones, however he groaned which made you scoot back immediately.

But due to the hastle moments you couldn't realise you've already hit the edge as you fell off the bed onto the carpet, pulling the duvet along in the process of surviving.

Hearing a thud and upon loosing the contact of warm duvet, Jungkook instantly sat up, looking down at you, in embarassment you sinked yourself in the duvet, low-key screaming into it. Before he pulled it away from you.

"You good?"

He asked in his raspy morning voice, which made you go crazy but composing yourself to the exact situation you were in, you pulled over a thumbs up

"Still alive, breathing and all well"

You replied dramatically, suddenly feeling drowsy as you lost the contact with the comfortable mattress.

Your tangled hairs falling on your face messily, your eyes flickering, your dry lips which you proceed to lick, and you, looking like a zombie.

Jungkook suppressed a laugh, crawling over to you...

"C'mon get up, you have fever"

He spoke offering his hand out...

"I am all fine now, and yeah thanks for last night and also sorry, i must've disturbed you"

With a smile he shook his head at your words.

"It's my responsibility and pleasure"

"Thanks, how am I supposed to pay you back?"

"It's not needed Yn"
.
.

Sitting at the meal, you'd call breakfast. You munched on your sandwich staring at Jungkook curiously, while he was on his phone looking at something pretty attentively.

"You wanted to pay me back right?"

You halted with the coffee cup a inch away from your lips, taken aback from the sudden question, rasing your head up, you cocked a eye brow in confusion but then decided to answer ...

"... yeah...?"

You muttered, proceeding to devour the bitter-sweet coffee.

"Date?"

And you chocked...
Looking at him in disbelief, your heart erupted with unknown tingles.

"What?"

"What? Let's go out for dinner"

He shrugged, putting down his phone, finally digging in his breakfast.

"Firstly, how's that a date? Secondly, how am i paying you back?"

He halted, before he could take the very first bite.

"Firstly, i call outings as dates. Secondly, you are agreeing to go with me so yeah that's enough"

He casually spoke, shoving the appetite sandwich further in his mouth.